1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Be back on the 28th

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by My-stores, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My-stores

My-stores TS Member

To all my friends who don't recconize this handle.. I closed down my other for a while due to a flood of junk E-mail.. I'm off to Italy for a few.. I'll be returning home on the 28th.. and will be at the "GRAND" from the 6th..thru the 10th..and maybe a day longer.. Foggy knows how to reach me..and my cell phone number.. You'll know who I am by my closing.... ALL GOOD... See you at the GRAND.. You'll remember my E-mail by what I built @att.net

2. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok have a good trip there **** I will hold the fort down while you are gone and hope to see you at the prelim week end at the grand.

As **** said I know how to reach him so if any want's to know then you know how to click on my email above.

By the way I think he was bulding a Tank but it was a shinny color though.

All Good L.O.L.

Foggy

3. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Hey, you two have fun over there! Is she coming to the Grand with you? Martin and I look forward to seeing you again.

4. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Have a good time. I hope you get to enjoy yourself a bit, and not have to work all during your vacation. Definitly, all good!

ec90t

5. MX3SBOY

MX3SBOY TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.