1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Be a Marine today

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by sliverbulletexpress, Dec 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

The Proud....
    become-a-marine-today.jpg

2. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

That made me ill ! Thank's Obama administration.

3. mooney

mooney Member

I don't care about "don't ask, don't tell". Homosexuals and lesbians have no place in the armed forces. If some puke like this showed up in a Marine uniform when I was in he would have had his pole smokin' ass kicked. Let these degenerates sell flowers, decorate homesor run "bath houses" the armed services don't need them, the country doesn't need them. Let them cross the Atlantic and reside in France; I'm sure they will find many more "friends" in that second rate cesspool then they will here.

Mooney/Glenn Wedding

4. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Tell us how you really feel Mooney!

5. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

Just in case that video went over anybody's head (and it seems like it might have) that was not a marine, that was not a person in proper military uniform and grooming, that was a spoof, satire (the use of irony, sarcasm, ridicule, or the like, in exposing, denouncing, or deriding vice, folly, etc.).

On a BBS we would call that trolling and it looks like it caught at least a couple of then intended prey.

6. setool

setool Member

I Don't Care if it's a spoof !!! That was probably the most"DISGUSTING" piece of Shit I have ever seen.

How dare those people shame our MEN in Service like that !!!

I currently have "2" nephews in Afghanistan, one serving his second tour, the other a rook. On top of that, I personally know of another "MAN", who is shipping out in a few day's. This "other man" just happens to be my only bioligcal niece's fiancee.

Stick that shit up your respective Asses...

Sorry, Guy's, but that really bothers me.

Mark Schneider
    NRA Life and Benefactor member...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.