1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BC Provincial Shoot May 2008

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by blackfoot, Mar 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

I want to shoot the BC Provincial 2008 Shoot in Vernon BC.I contacted Canadian customs about bringing my guns/ammo into BC for the shoot.They informed me that I need a Shoot Program/Invite to show the number of events,so that the ammo I am bringing in matches up w/ the quantity needed for the events.

I have called /written to a couple of Canandian clubs and I can't reach anyone. Can anyone help me out and mail me a program. If I can't get one,I can't go!

Thanks in Advance

2. Hooked

Hooked Member

black,

Send me an email and I will hook you up - sbeiilh@gmail.com. Also, check Joe Potosky's website for more info on bringing guns/ammo across the 49th. www.losttarget.com

Brian

3. Toddy

Toddy Member

Blackfoot,

You got mail....The 2008 Provincials are being held in Vernon BC at the North Okanogan Trap and Skeet Club run By Bruce Davies and Cliff Kane.

Reg. Todd, East Sooke, BC

4. Toddy

Toddy Member

Hope you get a reply from some of the people that I sent your question to.

RT

5. Toddy

Toddy Member

The 2008 BC Provincials shoot in Vernon BC is on pre-squad.com and starts taking info on 5/1/08.

6. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

Thanks everyone, i've been contacted by several people who are going to get me a program.Borders customs makes things a little complicated but they mean well!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.