1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BBL REST TOE PADS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by WWB, Sep 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WWB

WWB Member

Does anyone know who sells the leather toe rest pads that snap over your shoelace with a button on the pad for the bbl to fit over? I've tried all the spots I can think of to no avail. Thank you for any help.
    Beautiful day in Colorado--heat has finally gone away and we even had some rain. Have a pretty fall all.
    Willie

2. Mike Hessong* (MH*)

Mike Hessong* (MH*) Active Member

I've picked up mine from Lonesome Charlie's leather goods, at his vendor set-up at the National Shooting Complex in San Antonio, TX. He is probably there right now for the World Skeet Shoot. I will probably see him tomorrow when I head up there for some business. MH*

3. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rottenluckwillie, I have a LOT of the toe pads you are talking about for your barrel. I have these custom made by Robert Trobaugh in Farmington,N.M.I have these "Plain" or with the Brass Stud in the center. Send me your address and i will send you one. All i ask is for you to tell your "shooting buddies" where they can Purchase one. I charge 10.00 (Hand Made) but, you Sir can be My "Model". Sound OK ? Joe Whitehurst joe90t

4. BD457

BD457 Member

Joe,
    You are becomming one of my heros. Your type of personality, manors, ethic, and concern has become a rarity in this world. I salute you and I hope it all comes back to you soon.

Mike

5. Rem29

Rem29 Member

Or another place: Click the link above ^ ^ ^

6. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Thank you Mike, My Mom & Dad told me when i was a Kid to treat people the Way you want to be treated!!! I hope when I pass On maybe People will say "He was a Good Guy" because of the way his parents raised him. Regards Joe joe90t

7. BD457

BD457 Member

Joe, I think they're already say'n it :)

Mike

8. PatMiles

PatMiles Well-Known Member

Joe,

All the good guys here in Albuquerque are saying it!

Pat

9. WWB

WWB Member

Hi All;

Boy do I agree with ya all---a neat way to begin October with such a generous offer and from a stranger yet--IS THIS A GREAT SITE [COUNTRY] OR WHAT??

Apparently to those of you who know Joe this is not unusual for him--man couldn't we all take a lesson??

I will try my best to repay and make worthwhile his kindness and consideration!!
    Rem and Mike thank you also for the tips.......

Bill

10. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Can you post some pics. or a web site pls.

11. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Dave P, will try to get pictures Tonight or Wed. Tuesday is FULL!!!!!! Joe joe90t

12. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

OK Guys, here are some pictures of the toe tabs & "barrel bra's". I need to check the Post Office and see what the Mailing charge will be. Toe tabs & Barrel Bra's are 10.00 From right to left the larger toe tabs work well for O/U 's but, small ones work ok. Barrel Bra's have magnets on two sides to "Grasp" the barrel when you sit it in the gun rack. NO paint or goop on your RIB !!!!!!
    Joe jo90t
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Willie-Bill, P.M. me your address Please Joe joe90t

14. WWB

WWB Member

JOE

Did so by email and PM--hopefully something will get through. Thanks again Joe
    Must be hitting wrong keys watching the Bears manhandle the Cowboys.
    Bill

15. extrapper84

extrapper84 Member

Joe,

You never cease to amaze me... YOU ARE ONE OF THE GOOD GUY'S.

Hal

16. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rottenluckwillie, Your Toe Tab is on it's way to the High Country !!!!!!!! Joe joe90t

17. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

RLW-Bill, i am getting some orders for the Toe Pads & Barrel Bra's. You are helping me put FOOD on the Table.The P.O. is charging me about 5.00 to ship but, these are HAND Made so maybe the Guys & Gals will NOT complain about shipping. THANK YOU SIR!!!!!!!!!!!! Joe joe90t

18. WWB

WWB Member

Joe
    It pleases me to no end to watch kindness and thoughtfulness being rewarded. Once folks use a toepad to rest the bbl on instead of running around with that black circle on their Keds they usually try to keep a couple around.The one's with a stud seem to be very difficult to find anymore so now everyone has a source.
    Thanks again Joe and Good Luck!!

Bill

19. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

I have ordered more Toe tabs & Barrel Bra's but for now these are the only colors of Barrel Bra's i have Left. Joe joe90t
    [​IMG]

20. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

RLW-Bill, have you received your Toe Tab ??? Joe joe90t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

barrel pad for trap shooting

barrel toe rest pad