1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

BBBB - Big Barrel Blocking Blinders

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by BT99Max100, Mar 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BT99Max100

BT99Max100 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have had several requests to make a black blinder. This is what I have available. Cost is $3.50 per set (min. order of (2) sets)

How to order: (USPS) John Somers, 45 Rotzel Rd, Rush, NY 14543 PH: 585-533-2506
    Email: bt99max@gmail.com (Pay-Pal) use ID: bt99max@gmail.com - please add one dollar to order to help w/fees. Thank You

I have also added a pic of the Flag blinders I make. Please do a search in TS.com for more information on these or give me a call.

John

jvsomers_2008_030322.jpg

jvsomers_2008_030323.jpg

2. Uncle Screech

Uncle Screech Member

0   0   0

I must be one of "requestors" for the plain black ones. John sent me the .75" extended ones and I am really happy with them. I say this as someone who never used blinders before because they didn't help, I could still see things on either side. John's blinders and my baseball cap makes it almost like shooting down a tunnel, NO DISTRACTIONS ALLOWED! I heartily recommend them, especially if you think blinders don't help.

Thanks John (and I've already given a set away to a friend who is also now wearing them).

Greg Sliker