1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bay City Gun Club

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by steele, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steele

steele TS Member

We had an absolute great time at the Bay City Club yesterday. Only expecting about 40-50 shooters, We were shocked to see close to 200!. The FREE food was fantastic, as "Grandma" Barb really went overboard with her cooking. A lot of clubs could take lessons from this place. If you are a shooter, you eat for free, & this was all good home made stuff. It was the best one day shoot I have ever been to. I hope more shooters from TS come out next year. Thanks to all that made it fun.

Butch & Linda from PGH

2. Michael Jobe

Michael Jobe TS Member

Any idea what wound up being the high score for handicap?

After sitting around all day, I'd had enough and headed for home shortly after I finished shooting.

~Michael

3. steele

steele TS Member

I was on one of the last squads to finish. From what I saw there were 2-3 guys tied with a 94. I didn't hang around to see who won.

4. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

Louie K. broke 95 but a few squads had not finished yet. All American Ray Lee had not finished either. Great shoot...great food ! Once again I reinforced my thoughts that I stink at Trap !!...........Uncle Sam, Edinboro

5. nicky

nicky Member

Muzzleblast, If your refering to Bay City in Waterford PA. I think Louie K. was high in cap's with a 95. I shot a 92 in cap's and man was I happy with that, when my squad was shooting the sun was setting and you could not see the targets. I shot a 25,24 on trap 1 then a 22,21 on trap 3 just could't see them on squad 9, timing is everything sometimes. Shot a 98 in single's not the best but ok. Like you said it's nice to shoot at Bay City., Kevin

6. algebra1

algebra1 Member

Once again I would like to thank everyone who came to shoot on Sunday.Good weather,good food,good shooting and of course good people!A special thanks to all who shot and chipped in to help make this shoot a success.This was the first time I can remember having to shoot 50 to a trap at our club.Nothing beats good competition among friends.Just a reminder that Erie County Trap will be holding a shoot on Sept.30 and then Sugargrove on the 9th of Oct..Monroe Trap club will also be shooting registered birds(handicaps)this Wednesday the 26th starting around 5.Cheapest registered birds around!

Thanks Again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

bay city trap club