1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BAY CITY ATA SHOOTS,WATERFORD,PA

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BAYCITYBOB, Apr 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BAYCITYBOB

BAYCITYBOB TS Member

2 DAY SHOOTS ATA. HALLMAN SHELL SHOOT,APRIL 25th&26th. .DICKS SPORTING GOOD SHOOT JULY 18th&19. MEMORIAL SHOOT 1DAY SEPTEMBER 27TH. CALL JOHN WORNER@814-838-4206 FOR PRE-SQUADDING OR E-MAIL BAYCITYBOB@HOTMAIL.COM. $19.00/100 . FREE FOOD TO THE SHOOTERS!!!!!! ALOSO WE WOULD LOKE TO WELCOME OUR NEW COOK DARCY TO THE CLUB. SHOOTS START AT 10:30 sharp. SHELLS,PRIZES FUN MAKE FOR GOOD TIMES. "YOUR ONLY A STRANGER ONCE AT OUR CLUB"

2. K80433SC

K80433SC Member

But -- I was told, "if you have thin skin.....don't walk in".

3. steele

steele TS Member

Looking forward to another fun weekend at Bay. I've always had a good time there. The new cook has some big shoes to fill to replace "Grandma Barb" Muffie. She made food to make other clubs jealous. Special thanks to Earl for sharing Barb, to cook for all us shooters. I know she was responsible for me adding a few pounds. With Barb tending to Earl, he should be up & around in no time. Now, if you guys can just get the wind to cooperate.

4. Michael Jobe

Michael Jobe TS Member

You planning on being there Fred? I gotta get back at you for beating me a couple weeks ago at Saegertown.

~Michael

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.