1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Baumgart SX-1 on G.A.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Baron23, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

Bigbore - GA returns "not a valid ID" for that number...also, I search high and low and couldn't find the gun...is it still there?

Stephen

2. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

put search in ( winchester super x ) look on page 5 or 6

3. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

If the seller actually paid what he said, he's an idiot.

4. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

Thanks, I found it...GA's search engine seems like its worse than ever.

Anyway, I rather agree with Bob Finger, tooooooo much $$

5. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

that is what Bob charged for guns he put togather. I suspect that somebody who wants a gun that Bob baumgart had decked out himself will pay the money. Sx-1 Prices have gone way up on NIB guns. A NIB trap just closed on Gunbroker.com last week for over 1600 dollars. But yesterday sombody sold one on here for 800 that was far nicer then the one on Gunbroker.com. If you shop you shouild be able to get a nice late model trap for 800 or so 1200 or so depending on the wood. skeets are now bringing the same kind of money. field guns seldom sell for less thehn 600 anymore. They have gone up. I don't see the need for the Bob upgraded guns but I also didn't see the need when he was alive. He did beautiful work and your sx-1 would work flawlessley after a trip to Bobs. I just never have had much trouble making them run flawlessley myself. I liked Bobs follower but i like Stu Wrights follower. Steve Fischer belives that the original factory winchester follower is the best as it gives more and absorbs more energy. I think that's what a magnum spring is for and don't like to have to replace the follower all the time. Diffrent strokes... Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.