1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Battle hymn of the Republic by H.S. & Elem. kids

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Jul 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ooug1Np7pI8?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ooug1Np7pI8?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

choir of elementary school children.
    I found the arrangement deeply moving. The little kids get

the first verse
    to themselves,then the high schoolers join in. A small band

accompanies the choir.
    The soundtrack is taken from a video made by one of the

performing students father.

To this school district, It's in their honor, I make this,
    By: GreatDanePro - Taken from the web site at:

http://www.greatdanepromilitary.com/Battle%20Hymn/index.htm

Taken from the website and reproduced by TG Truman
    Patriotism:
    Not Quite Dead in the Public Schools yet!

Category: Music
    Tags: TheBattleHymnOfRepublicperformedbyfourhighschoolchoirsLicense:Standard YouTube License
    249 likes, 14 dislikes Show more
    Show less Link to this comment: Share to:
    Top Comments
    Amen my brother! Through our Founders He crafted a nation to be remembered and aspired for. Through DIvine Providence our nation was born. However, we have become victim to the infiltrator and deceiver. Let us pray that we can overcome this evil and ask Him to heal our country.
    Chronicles? 7:14
    Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land.
    djstormx in reply to judyleeverro1 (Show the comment) 2 years ago 6
    Reply ShareRemoveFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
    Beautiful made my? heart so proud how forunate we are to be here in this beautiful country.Only children deserve to sing this song because they have not soiled our beautiful country like we the older generation have.God save us and our country for our innocent children for the freedom that they deserve.Thank God for the United States of American

2. The Stive

The Stive Member

Very beautiful and moving. I enjoyed it. It is always a thrill to hear the Battle Hymn. John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.