1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

battenfield sporting goods

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Wass, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Wass

Wass Member

0   0   0

I was hoping to get my hands on some STOS grease (the clear kind) as the white stuff I had was making a mess. I placed an order with Battenfield Sporting Goods for the new grease. Their web site says they sell it for $9.00, but when you talk to them live it is actually $12.90. First red flag. As long as I was at it, I added a 4 box shell carrier to my order for my kid who is going to their first big ATA shoot this weekend.

When the order didn't arrive by the time I had to leave, I called them back and asked what happened. They said they couldn't find my address and didn't have a phone number to call me back on. They certainly took all that information over the phone when I placed my order.

Some folks do very well at customer service, others not. These guys are in the latter camp.

My advice: stay away. There are others out their who appreciate your business and offer prompt shipping and do what they say they will do.

One person's opinion and experience. Take it for what it is.

2. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Weeelllllllllll ... I have shot with them for many years ... they also have been in business many years ... and you are the 1st one with a complaint!

Guess that gives them a pretty good track record!

Remember ... sometimes "Shxt happens"! Guess you were the lucky one!

3. Vickie

Vickie Member

0   0   0

You probably will say it's no excuse, but Donna Battenfield is ill and fighting for her life right now. I'm sure Dena is doing the best she can do under the circumstances..

Vickie

4. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

0   0   0

Have done business with the Battenfield's for years and will continue to do so. Hoosier

5. straightshooter1

straightshooter1 Well-Known Member TS Supporters

0   0   0

They have gone out of their way, several times, to assist me in locating or buying something. I always enjoy dropping by to chat with them at Sparta.

I pray that Donna will make a full recovery.

Bob

6. Dicksie

Dicksie Member

0   0   0

I am so sorry to hear that Donna is ill. They are great people and have always been prompt, good and fair vendors; I am sure that Dena is just maxed out right now, I am praying for them.
    Dicksie Spolar

7. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Shotgun Sports mag. sells the clear, in there products for sale section. I bought two containers last year.

Search tags for this page

battenfield sporting goods

donna battenfield sporting goods