1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Basserri Elete Sporting

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by gun fitter, Nov 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

0   0   0

PM me for a special price on this New $3395 retail list price Shotgun.
    gunfitter_2008_0303_189.jpg

gunfitter_2008_0303_190.jpg
    Stock photos.

The gun is a new unfired Demo gun. I did some work for Baserri and This gun was a trade Payment to me.

All Baserri Shotguns have these exclusive features:

Only Shotgun line in the US tested to 1630 BAR
    Patented TRIBORE barrels that are drilled from solid bars of Chrome Molybdenum Steel
    Full set of Chokes with each Shotgun
    All Inner Xtended Chokes are Warranted to handle Steel Shot
    Locking ABS Case with felt sleeves included with each Shotgun

See the guns review @ http://www.shotgunlife.com/shotguns/guns/exclusive-first-review-of-the-baserri-mari-elite-sporting-shotgun.html

Joe goldberg 609 231 6187

2. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

0   0   0

If your interested Please PM me for an unbeatable deal. I need PM because I want to sell this gun but can't advertise a price this low.
    Joe

3. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

0   0   0

Who knows what I'll take This may even be a steal for a dealer.

4. MACH4RANDY

MACH4RANDY Member

0   0   0

All ears on the Basseri.

5. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

0   0   0

MACH4RANDY PM sent. For those interested the price is between $2000 and $3000

If you want a deal PM me I agreed with Wayne the owner of Basserri that I wouldn't advertise a low price. The Gun is mine to sell and I can make anyone interested a real deal.

6. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

As long as your chasing me down on every thread i post, i'll play. Now don't let your anger issues get the best of you here too.

Be careful not to say anything negative about joe or his gun or he will PM you and cuss you out. Now i know why you got tossed from the Silver dollar.

Mellow Joe Mellow

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kmv3WlKa6U8?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kmv3WlKa6U8?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

7. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

0   0   0

grntitan Oh my god what an insecure child. What is wrong with you really? I understand that there are a few here who are shut ins with a computer as their only form of amusement or contact. Lack of courtesy by you has created my contempt for you. You don't even know me but you think because you have a keyboard you can say anything you want with out being challenged. Think again!

Your a obnoxious coward who won't post his name like the other trolls who are unwelcome as well.

grntitan You have a pm

Joe Goldberg

8. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

You have a PM too but i didn't call you any neat names. I still think you have anger issues and its showing.

9. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

0   0   0

You have a PM response lets get any of your problems or mine off the site like men.

10. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

0   0   0

grntitan Stop lieing! Call me @ 609 231 6187 or go to PM

11. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

0   0   0

I hope the gun is below $2300.

12. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

0   0   0

PM me if your interested

13. 87AA

87AA TS Member

0   0   0

FYI

For those that don't know, Basserri guns are dressed up Fabarms. I'm not sure the dressing up is worth the added premium but Fabarm does make a good low-mid price gun. My Fabarm Gamma 2 Sporting (which I bought in 2008 for $750 LNIB) is nicely made and I've had no problems with it (12k rounds). Also, if you didn't know, Guerini took an equity stake in Fabarm earlier this year. I'm sure that prior to that there was some sort of silent partnership as the inner workings of my Gamma 2 and Summit Sporting are damn near identical.

14. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

0   0   0

SOLD pending funds. Thank you Emil.
    Joe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

basseri shotgun reviews

shotgun forums baserri