1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bass Pro Remington sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by missemucho, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. missemucho

missemucho Member

Got a sale paper today from Bass Pro; ONLY on Aug 11 th they're going to have the Rem Game Loads on sale for $2.99 a box. It says limited quantities and no rain checks, but that's still a deal. The box in the ad is the one ounce at 1290fps, which is a deadly handicap load. (At both ends)
    John

2. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

What state are you in?

Jerbear

3. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Aren't those the ones that are packaged with only 20 rounds per box?

Jeff

4. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

No you are thinking of the "all purpose" load.

Jerbear

5. Model12

Model12 Member

I work in the Orlando store and will research this for you. Bob G

6. lumper

lumper TS Member

It sounds like that will be a weekend trip for me to BassPro ... I wonder how many flats I can get into ... I'm gonna have to borrow a truck I think instead.

I should ask if they will give a pallet discount ...

7. missemucho

missemucho Member

This sale paper was for the Springfield MO main store. One of the guys at the club called there and was told there would be a "minimum" of ten cases available.
    John

8. lumper

lumper TS Member

Just as another thought if you have one close by you might want to check with the store ... I have looked online for the sale flyers for 4 of the stores within a day trip of me and 2 stores are doing a special on the Game Loads at $2.99 with limited quantities (not specified) and also not on the same days as mentioned above.

I would suspect that that depending on exactly when opening of dove season is in your areas this sale, if the local stores are going to have the deal it coincide (dang I like saying that word), it will coincide with the opening of the season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.