1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bass Pro has Gun Clubs for $4.97 plus free ship

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by HTSmith, Aug 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HTSmith

HTSmith Active Member

Best deal I've found. Thought I'd pass in on.

2. 548

548 Guest

I would buy them for this price except for the fact that there is a $27.50 per twenty pounds shipped haz mat charge. If I have that wrong please correct me, but that's how I read it.

3. postmastertim

postmastertim Wheels are falling off.... TS Supporters

Use code 75FREE for free shipping.

4. willing

willing Member

Haz Mat does not apply to loaded ammo. Essentialy only primers and powder.

Bill

5. 548

548 Guest

Thank you, Willing.

6. 7bcshooter

7bcshooter Member

If I read the add correctly, it says free shipping to store and in the special shipping notice it states that ammunition is considered to be hazardous material. Does this mean that the shells have to be picked up at the Bass Pro store and a hazmat fee paid?

7. postmastertim

postmastertim Wheels are falling off.... TS Supporters

Just ordered 10 flats delivered to my home, not the store, no hazmat fee.

FYI the Model # 20230 is the 2 3/4 dram

Model 20234 is 3 dram.

Thanks HTSmith.

If you really want to save, buy Bass Pro gift cards at Kroger and you get 4X the fuel points. Every 100 points gets you 10 cents off a gallon. 10 flats will get you $2 off 35 gallons for a saving of $70 bucks.

Makes my final cost on 10 flats 474.22 after the Kroger savings., even after Tennessee 9.75% tax rate.

Tim

8. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

Shells are shipped FREE to your home. If the PREMO was not going on you could pick them up at the store (no shipping charge).

NO HAZMAT fee on loaded shells.

Ordered from them earlier this year. Back ordered, but received within 7 days.

Taxes do apply....

Ten cases or whatever you can afford is the way to go.

9. samthompson

samthompson Member

Last week they were $4.97/box in the store. I bought some flats but wanted more. I went in on Monday and they were back to $6/box.

Thanks for the tip - I just ordered them and got FREE shipping to my home... saving the gas to drive to the store.

10. Redcobra

Redcobra Active Member

Just ordered 10 flats. Thanks

11. Indyfireman

Indyfireman Member

I called dicks and they said they would price match bass pro. Gonna try it tomorrow, will let you know
    Curt

12. docbombay

docbombay Well known trouble maker

I jumped on ten flats.

Had enough "Bass Pro Bucks" to bring the cost down to $3.45 a box after tax.

Having them delivered for free is just icing on the cake!

Oh, and paid for them with my Bass Pro Credit card so I receive additional bass pro bucks.

I have hit Cabelas a few times on Federals for $4.97 and free shipping but this is the first time I have cashed in on shells from Bass Pro.

13. YOTESLAYER

YOTESLAYER Member

Just bought 15 flats, no shipping and $44 bucks for tax. The UPS guy is gonna hate me, i have a feeling.

14. Tree_Hopper

Tree_Hopper TS Member

HTSmith: Thank you for the tip. My only mistake was failing to resist adding OTHER stuff to my order!

15. high 2

high 2 Member

I ordered 10 flats and 4 thousand Winchester 22lr shells. Could be a bad winter

16. WillBill

WillBill Member

yoteslayer, it's usually Fedex who delivers for Bass Pro, and Fedex drivers are usually independents who lease routes from the route owners. That's the way it is in the NE, anyway. I'm waiting for 20 flats with no shipping or tax.

17. 548

548 Guest

I ordered six cases earlier today after reading this post. No sales tax was added on my order. Perhaps it's because there is no Bass Pros in my home state of MN, I don't know. I just know 4.97 to my front door is well worth it. Thanks

18. SevenMaryThree

SevenMaryThree Member

Yeah...those are the guys that tiptoe up to your door with a "sorry we missed you" tag that they oh so carefully stick to the door before sprinting back to the truck.

I used to have to keep the front door open and tell the dog to "watch 'em" so I could catch that bastard before he took off.

19. RayReys

RayReys Member

bought about three flats a few weeks ago, the store doesn't have them on sale anymore, so this is a great heads up - thanks!

ordering three more flats :)

20. fcd67

fcd67 Member

I have never shot these before. I imagine they are a decent low cost shell? I ordered 4 flats to try them out.
    No sales tax for me either in WI. Do they have this sale very often? That's a great deal to your door,
    hard to believe they can make much money on them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.