1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Basque Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by XT Trap Combo, Nov 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XT Trap Combo

XT Trap Combo TS Member

The Fallon Trap Club is hosting our 5th Annual Basque Shoot on November 14th and 15th. This is a 2 day PITA shoot held at the Fallon Trap Club in Fallon, Nevada. Breakfast and lunch is available at the club on both days, and their is a Basque Dinner on Saturday night.

Here is the link for the shoot information or you can call the club president Dan at 775-427-2879:
    http://www.fallontrapclub.com/zFTCframeset.htm

We'd like to invite shooters in the area to attend. Our weather is supposed to be partly cloudy on Saturday 50 degrees, and sunny and 50 degrees for Sunday.

Vern

2. warren

warren Member

It's my plan to be there, it'll be my first shoot in Fallon and I'm looking foward to it.

warren

3. XT Trap Combo

XT Trap Combo TS Member

4. warren

warren Member

It's 6:30 am and I'm on my way

warren

5. warren

warren Member

The dinner was out of sight, they had 13 squads shooting only one was not full that I saw, it's supposed to be a little warmer today the wind chill was pretty low yesterday but it was a lot of fun.

warren

6. Royce10

Royce10 TS Member

I heard it was standing room only, shooters at the bar eating because there were no seats left. Come on RenoSteve, tell us!

7. vfowler

vfowler TS Member

We had a great turn out this year!!!! Yes it was a full house for dinner last night, but we can always feed more if you deside to come next year. I want to thank all the great people that stayed for dinner, we enjoyed having you. Hope everyone had a good time and enough to eat.

8. warren

warren Member

They had the left overs of the dinner last nite for lunch today it was just as good all you could eat and half price, can't beat that with a stick.

warren

9. Royce10

Royce10 TS Member

Thanks for the info Miss Dodo! Did ya have enuff for my buddy Walt?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.