1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Basic, Double, & Triple Pad Shooting Shirts

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by ShootinSue, May 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShootinSue

ShootinSue Active Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hi Everyone, It's that time of year again, when the trap and skeet clubs are getting busy, as are the sporting clay courses. I have shooting shirts available in t-shirt, polo, henley, button front, and sweatshirt styles, left and right hand, in sizes from youth small to 8XL, ladies too. Your choice of a basic one layer pad (approx. 1/8" thick), double (approx. 1/4" thick), and triple pad (approx. 1/2" thick). Group and club discounts and discounts for orders of 5 shirts or more. Check out my Ebay store at the link above just to get an idea of what I have to offer. Special order shirts usually take from 4 to 10 days depending on when I can receive them from my supplier and how quickly I can install the pads. If you have a favorite shirt you would like a pad installed, I can do that for you. Embroidery service is available to apply names and business names on the front and back of shirts in small and large lettering. Available soon will be complete logo design service. Email me for more information.
    Thanks! ShootinSue

2. ShootinSue

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

3. ShootinSue

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

4. ShootinSue

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

5. Colonel Reb

Colonel Reb TS Member

0   0   0

Those are some nice shirts.

6. ShootinSue

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thank you! Sue

7. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Here's a pic of one Sue did for me! Nice shooting shirts!

<a href="http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r104/HapMecTweaks/?action=view&current=8-20Pics049.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

HAPpyNAZ

8. ShootinSue

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hi Hap! Thanks for posting the picture!

9. royboy

royboy Member

0   0   0

Sue, could you post some info on what henley shirts you have available or maybe a picture of one. Brand, colors, design etc. Thanks cw

10. ShootinSue

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hi CW, The brands available in Henleys are Anvil (100% cotton), Augusta (50/50 blend), and Eagle (50/50 blend). Colors available in Anvil and Augusta are grey, black, navy, red and white, and in Eagle, ash, black, columbia blue, dark green, gold, burgundy, navy, red, royal blue, and white. Sizes small to XL would run 15.99 with a basic one layer pad, and a 2XL would be 17.99 plus approx. 3.00 shipping. Turnaround time would be about a week. Thanks! Sue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.