1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BASE BALL & FOOTBALL CARDS

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by THE REBEL, Nov 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THE REBEL

THE REBEL TS Member

0   0   0

I have two boxs of cards never been open would like to sell them some one make an orfer i can not refuse THE REBEL

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

What years are they? If they are not 1980 or earlier they are virtually worthless. Actually they really need to be pre-70's with some exceptions. Trust me, i have a large collection(5 large RubberMaid boxes) of worthless cardboard cards. I have a very small collection(1 small RubberMaid box) of cards actually worth something. The bottom fell completely out of the collectors card market from over production and counterfeiting. Most cards after 1980 are worth a 1/2 cent/each or less. That is if you can even get somebody to buy them.

3. dhip

dhip Active Member

0   0   0

Have to agree,shortly after Stadium clubs came out,the market tanked.

Doug H.

4. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

0   0   0

Do you have any 1986 Fleer Basketball card boxes unopened? Larry Evans

5. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

0   0   0

I have a Honus Wagner baseball card in the spokes of my Schwinn Sting Ray. Is it worth anything?

6. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

0   0   0

Depending on condition, the Sting Ray could be worth some money, but it's probably a little bit late for Honus.

7. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

0   0   0

ysr racer, I'll trade you the 2 Mickey Mantle rookie cards I've got in the spokes of my "Huffy" for that old worthless worned out Honus Wagner card you have. Just say I wanna do it because I'm a nice guy.

8. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Larry,

Still dreaming of that MJ rookie card ehhh??

9. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

0   0   0

Michael Jacksons rookie card is valuable?

10. Bazooka Joe

Bazooka Joe Member

0   0   0

I used to have most of those cards, except the Honus Wagner. I was the district manager for Topps Chewing Gum for 5 yrs. A friend of mine financed his new home because he did have a Honus Wagner card and used it as colateral!

Bazooka Joe

11. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

0   0   0

Joe... any vintage gum still in the wrapper... looked forward to those comics...

Jay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.