1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bartl Curse Broken at BGC………………………….

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by CalamitySJ, May 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

I've shot many a round with Bartl, and have to say that I ALWAYS call it a 'Bartl' when I drop one for 24. ALWAYS. Now what am I going to say?

Damn you, WS, for ruining my system. Seriously, Bartl, it couldn't have happened to a better guy--you are the epitome of a classy shooter, never complain, never get down, just pick up your gun and get out there and try it again.

Now watch them come fast and furious! Next round and shells are on me--we'll have to commiserate on what we'll name our 24's from now on, eh? Or better yet, let's just shoot 25's!

CalamitySJ

2. nathan2000

nathan2000 TS Member

Great Job Bruce, this 25 was well deserved and it was done in a considerable amount of wind. I told you this stuff was easy, now if you could only golf and fish like you shoot trap, life would be grand, wouldn't it. Keep up the good work and as you know, the rest will come easy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.