1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Barstow this weekend ATA ... Question ???

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by BigBearRod, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigBearRod

BigBearRod Member

Does anyone know what is "start time" this weekend May 5-6th at Barstow Gun Club? I think it's the Winter Chain .....

Thanks, Rod

2. cnjranch

cnjranch Member

Rod,

The winter chain shoot has already been shot. This would be a regular ATA event. Because the club faces east I believe they always start around 10:00.. Great place to shoot.

Take care,

James Hammond

California Delegate

3. BigBearRod

BigBearRod Member

Ok, thanks James. Maybe the ATA can work on making everyhing "clearer". Web sites have old info, not many places put the start times, some places don't put the cost, some web sites havent been updated for years, etc.
    Just a suggestion for the ATA and ranges to work on.....

I'm just saying, if you get the correct info out and ALL the info out in a timely manner MAYBE more people would join in the fun of ATA. This is making me want to quit the ATA.

Signed "Frustrated in Fresno"... Thanks, Rod

ps. I'm not in Fresno but "Frustrated in Big Bear" did't sound as good :)

4. cnjranch

cnjranch Member

Shooters

I was just informed by Barstow that they have cancelled the ATA shoot for Sunday, May 6th. The club has some equipment and electrical problems that needs to be fixed before they are able to shoot.

I will ask that they post a official cancellation and try to notify those that attend. Please let everyone know.

James Hammond

5. eafbtrapper

eafbtrapper TS Member

In the same greater area, Edwards has scheduled shoot on Saturday. Good chance to warmup and the range before the Edwards Winter Chain.

If you need sponsorship for access to the club, which is located on the Air Force Base, call (661) 275-TRAP or send me a PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.