1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Barstow Gun Club ???

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by BigBearRod, Nov 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigBearRod

BigBearRod Member

Does anyone have any info on Barstow Gun Club? I was going to go to the ATA shoot there tomorrow but when I called the phone number listed, it goes to fast busy. Just wondering if its operational still?

Thanks for any info, Rod

2. BigBearRod

BigBearRod Member

I figured out the correct phone number... there are 4 different numbers in several places on the net. Please ignore this.. Thanks, Rod

3. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Rod, that's a great place to shoot! I shot there shortly after they got that club operational and liked the job the guys did in putting it togather. Good luck and shoot some in the wind too!!

Hap

4. warren

warren Member

Very good people in that club and a nice place to shoot. I highly recomend it. Just behind the PG&E Plant on their property.

warren

5. BigBearRod

BigBearRod Member

I shot there yesterday and YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT !!!!! It's a great place to shoot AND a great bunch of guys. I had a ball shooting there and I learned more good info on shooting. It was a little cold and windy but that made it even more fun!

Anyone thinking about going to Barstow Gun Club, DO IT, you'll enjoy it.

Rod

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.