1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Barrels for sale 1100's and Sx-1's

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by superxjeff, May 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Remington 1100 barrels are as follows:

30 inch Target countour with choke tubes. I think I only have the full choke? $225.00

1100 30 inch Step rib with full choke 98 to 99% barrel. $250.00-----

1100 32 inch barrel but it is a Hastings barrel that has Briley chokes installed. Comes with three chokes... This barrel is really nice! It has the Wadlock style barrel and shoots great patterns. $300.00 ***********************

The next barrel is a factory Remington 34 inch trap full choke. The barrel hanger had to be worked on as it was not done properly at the factory. The barrel isn't real pretty in the area where the soldering work was done. The finish is a little ugly but not the work as it was done by Remington factory trained gunsmith. $300 bucks due to the uglyness and that is a gift for a 34inch Remington barrel......

the next barrel is a 30 inch 1100 trap modified choke barrel that just smothers targets from the 16 yard line. I usd it for doubles and it was great. $225.00 it is a flat rib abd not a step rib........

The next is a 30 inch full choke that just hammers targets but it isn't a trap barrel. $150.00.........

The last 1100 barrel I have is a 30 inch Step rib full choke that is 99.99% and has been Magna-Ported by Magna-Port with Pigeon Style porting. $300.00and you will own one the softest shooting target cruncher's around. ..............

The last barrel is a Winchester sx-1 skeet barrel. It has seen some use but is a new style barrel without the screw at the end. It is missing some blue and has a few specks here and there just a good old shooter with a 26 inch barrel and a skeet choke. $225.00.--------

The next barrel is a 30 inch Improved modified trap Winchester Sx-1 barrel. It is a beauty and just hammers targets. It has been ported with EDM porting and is a beauty. $275.00.---------

Plesae include $15.00 shipping and insuarnce for each barrel.

all barrels will be shipped by Priority mail.

If you need to use Pay-pal you will need to add 3% to cover the fee. I accept checks and Postal Money orders.

Any questions just e-mauil me at sx1jeff@yahoo.com.

All these barrels can be sent back for a full refund if they are not exactly as stated.

Reply to the Forum Thread
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Damn that makes my eyes hurt!

3. chuckles

chuckles Member

Jeff, check your private Messages... I would like your 30" Imp. Mod. I am offering a trade.

Regards

4. branwheat007

branwheat007 TS Member

Can you please email me pictures of the two barrels with adjustable chokes and tell me a little more about each one. Thanks.

5. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Winchester sx-1 Improved modified trap barrel is sold. Jeff

6. branwheat007

branwheat007 TS Member

Intrested in the two barrels with the adjustable chokes. Please email me some pics and tell me a little more about the barrels. Thanks. Brandon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.