1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

barrel needed

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Brazos Bob, Jan 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brazos Bob

Brazos Bob TS Member

I need a fixed choke (modified or full) barrel for a Smith & Wesson model 1000, 12 ga. shotgun. Any help will be greatly appreciated since it is for my grandson's shotgun. Thanks, Stephen Thompson; Phone: 903/534-1912

2. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Try corsonsbarrels.com - Jeff

3. joe scout

joe scout Member

Hi Stephen,
    I have a couple of these guns they are pretty good guns --- I have a gun that is 98% complete that I kept for spare parts. It is a 28" 3"mag with screw-in chokes you can have the whole gun for $225.00. This gun is in very good condition, bluing and wood --- some of these barrels won't interchange --- this barrel won't interchange with a skeet S&W 1000 that I have [Will sell skeet for $350.00] but all other parts will. As I recall to make this gun whole all it needs is a bolt lever, a collar ring for the magazine and a couple pins that were lost. I think the S&W 1000 is back inproduction. It is my understanding that Mossberg parts will work in this gun or call "877-gunpart" or Numrick gun parts in NY. for replacement parts. The trigger assembly needs to be cleaned, works just fine but is gummy from old oil. The barrel receiver and wood is 90 + % condition --- with a couple of parts from your gun this might well be a nicer gun than the one you have now.

Joe

Reno, Nv.775-849-9519

4. joe scout

joe scout Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.