1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

barrel locking plate question on 101

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by b12, Aug 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

I have a diamond 101. I also have a barrel locking plate to bring the lever back to center. I hope. However on the one in my gun now has the sides relieved for the saftey. What scehmatics I have is very vage. The new one I have does not have the sides relieved. I know somone out their has some experience with these. I want to bring the lever back to right of center. Any help sure would be appriecated. Thanks Bill

2. Steve Fischer

Steve Fischer Member

The locking block you are referring to needs to be properly fitted. This would be done best by an experienced gunsmith familiar with the technique needed to fit this piece properly. It is not a job for the kitchen table gunsmith. If there is no one in your area able to do the fitting, my shop can take care of the job for you. You can contact me at 305-261-1820. My shop is in Miami, Fl.

Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.