1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Barrel Decals

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by duct tape, Oct 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. duct tape

duct tape TS Member

0   0   0

Hello all, I am looking to buy some Barrel decals for shot guns (Zoli) right now but will buy others these Zoli decals are for a friend at our club in Calgary Canada. I used to buy various decals from a gentleman by the name of Tony in New York State (not sure if he still is around?)If any one out there has a contact or knows where one can purchase kindly reply.

Thanks in advance Frank B. Brox

2. Hooligan

Hooligan Member

0   0   0

Hi Frank from Australia
    We get the best decals in the world made in the US by Mike Ricklef
    He is pretty busy with other stuff but decals should be OK.
    http://www.mikericklefs.com/

Barry

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

click the url above

4. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Tony Sabatino,76 Lenox Ave.Hicksville, NY,11801
    I think this is the guy your looking for! Did a nice job for me, about three years and they are still on.

Big Jack

5. nsrailroad

nsrailroad Member

0   0   0

A lot of graphics co. can make nice ones. I'm having one made called AZZKIKR for my 1100 trap.
    RailRoad

6. shaner

shaner Member

0   0   0

look on ebay theres a couple guys on there sellin them and the one will make anything you wantto have made

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

zoli decals