Trapshooters Forum banner

Barrel Decals

13K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  DecalDude 
#1 · (Edited)
PM ME TO CONTACT ME FOR ORDERS I DONT CHECK THE THREAD ANY MORE. IT WAS TO BE DELETED AS I AM NOT A SUPPORTING VENDOR, AND DOESNT GET THE VIEW IT DID BEFORE THE FORUM CHANGE.

I know its really early in the year but teams will be forming soon! I am not quite ready to start on them either BUT they may be something you want to think about! Should be ready in a few weeks to start cutting. Here are a few samples of stuff I have done in the past. Prices are $15 for 10 mailed additional funds for priority. Prices get better for bigger orders.

Put a bug in your teams ears and come up with ideas for text I will put them into nice readable fonts give you a choice and usually can get them out the following day payments received (630pm) I start my factory job at 4am.

Thank You

Jerry & Jo Ann
Pink Linens Textile Magenta Furniture
Text Font Signage
Text Wood Font Wood stain Hardwood
Musical instrument

See less See more
#4 ·
Here we go The horizontals(stock decal) are approx 1.5 in tall and 3.75 long and the verticals(barrel decal)
Text Font Orange Line
are approx .5 in wide ang 7 in tall. Let me know if there is any thing to you liking? Or if you hhad any other ideas...

Thanks

Jerry

#11 ·
As long as the solvent is not under it on the adhesive your ok. But DUE TO COMPUTER PROBLEMS ! We are on hold til I can get it running again or replace it. Hopefully I can get it going again toooooooooo many files and photos to lose(gotta back them up asap)

Thank You

Jerry

#12 ·
Good news and bad news ! Good news is go the computers hard drive replaced and cleaded out windows installed decal cutter installed, Fonts are loading as I type. Bad News I lost all of my old files! So if I did something for you in the past there is a chance its gone. I have to take the hard drive to work where the tech said he will try to use a forensic machine to retrieve my files.

On a positive note I will be able to make barrel decals again and well if I have to recreate something I will do it!

Thanks all!!!

Jerry

#15 ·
I know its really early in the year but teams will be forming soon! I am not quite ready to start on them either BUT they may be something you want to think about! Should be ready in a few weeks to start cutting. Here are a few samples of stuff I have done in the past. Prices are $15 for 10 mailed additional funds for priority. Prices get better for bigger orders.

Put a bug in your teams ears and come up with ideas for text I will put them into nice readable fonts give you a choice and usually can get them out the following day payments received (630pm) I start my factory job at 4am.

Thank You

Jerry & Jo Ann
View attachment 283293 View attachment 283294 View attachment 283295 View attachment 283296
Looking for browning barrel decals

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.