1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Barrel Case

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Sprinklerman, Dec 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sprinklerman

Sprinklerman Member

Where can I purchase barrel cases. I would like to have 1 that will hold 2, 32 inch barrels. Would prefer a hard case. I have seen venders at some of the bigger shoots that had cases buut don't recall who.

2. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Can't say that I have ever seen a barrel case that holds 2 barrels. The bigger Perazzi dealers carry th P barrel cases that hold 1 barrel.

3. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

P.S. I believe Americase will custom make one for you but it will be spendy.

4. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

There are co out there that build cases for what ever. Google say CASE BUILDER, BOX BUILDER or something like that. I'm sure you will find something close to you. If that doesn't work out find a wood working shop and have them make something for you in wood.

5. semperfi909

semperfi909 Well-Known Member

These kind of arrow cases are available at nearly any archery store. Some of the big outdoor things have them too but usually at higher prices. I have a couple of them and all I needed to do was cut some different foam and two O/U's fit quite easily. I just use them in the safe but they certainly are sturdy enough for car to the range things and easily a shipping box with a cardboard cover.

works for me

Charlie

6. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Any co that wants you to give them your info is a co that I do not want to do business with. You have not bought a thing and they want your info first. Sorry but I don't like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.