1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale BARREL BUDDYS / WAD KNOCKERS / MAGNET GUN REST & SNAP CAPS

Discussion in 'For Sale- Vendors Only' started by JLYON, Jan 23, 2016.

1. JLYON

JLYON Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

BARREL BUDDY GUN REST Now i invented this in 1997 Started with a round piece of plastic and a round magnet i wanted a rest any one could use with any choke so then came the rubber plug in 1998 and in 99 we added leather to it but the leather would shrink and deteriorate so we went with black rubber there $ 14.00 delivered lower 48 free shipping . WAD KNOCKERS 12G & 20G now we have been making this since 2000 we have Seen a lot of co. mfg this over the years, ours are machined inside for the quick release colored key ring, ball groove is ID machined for the check ball to seat in. not a glued in part to fall apart later on , solid brass 4" long x 1/2 " round , $14.95 also we have a Wad knocker that works on 410G and 16G silver tone Key ring only $ 14.95 free shipped to lower 48 we take all cc +paypal or E-mail jim@ctcarrypermit.com
    for deals on new Negrini cases go to our web site www.ctcarrypermit.com store page
    Now we also have the Magna-buddy $ 11.95 and we have added Snap caps to our line Blue Anodized Aluminum $12.95 and Solid Brass are $ 15.95 web site www.ctcarrypermit.com and then to the prod page on line store and pay with your cc or call me with your cc , 10:00am to 9:00pm EST. 1-860-933-3687 , Jim Lyon, Lyon Ent.
    or got to are web site www.ctcarrypermit.com and then to the prod page on line store and pay with you cc or call me with your cc 1-860-933-3687 MFG IN THE U.S.A.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 20, 2016
  2. copperjohn

copperjohn Member

Are the blue snap caps available for 20 gauge?

3. JLYON

sorry no 20G

4. JLYON

Clay Bird call me 10am till 9pm EST we will do a ph order and i will have my it guy ch out the site sorry Jim 1-860-933-3687

Claybird2 thanked this.
  5. farmstan

farmstan Active Member

Best little guns rest money can buy Ole goat !

6. JLYON

smart sheep Herder you are. see you in pa.

7. Peddler2

Peddler2 Member

Will they be available for smaller gauges28/ 410?

8. Peddler2

Peddler2 Member

Do you or do you know where a spanner wrench could be bought or made to take the retaining ring off that hold the model 42 Winchester forearm on?

9. JLYON

i would try Brownells . com

10. Peddler2

Peddler2 Member

Thank you

11. Bear54

Bear54 Member

JLYON, your barrel port cleaning brush works Great Thanks Again.
    Merry Christmas

12. Ridgid02

Ridgid02 Member

Do you have a storefront in ct I'm also in Connecticut curious if there was a spot to pickup local thanks!

13. JLYON

i have a work shop here, Mobil store front is under Constitution now

Ridgid02 thanked this.
Search tags for this page

barrel buddy gun rest

gun barrel pad trap shooting

shotgun barrel rest

trap barrel rest

trap shooting barrel rest