1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Barbara "Yes Mam Racist" Boxer

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by brigade, Jul 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brigade

brigade TS Member

Link Above.

barbara boxer is another Anti-American california politician. Acorn has been in the vote counting business longer than ANY have imagined. Ed

2. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Barbara

You have to love a black man throwing political correctness and the politics of racial division that the left specializes in right back in her face. This treatment must have shocked her. Libs can dish it out but they can't take it.

3. colonel klink

colonel klink Active Member

Barbara

Did you notice, when she spoke to the military officer she insisted she be referred to as Senator because "she worked hard to earn that title". She never made those demands to the man from the black coalition. He really put it to her & made her look like the a$$ that she is. JMO Colonel

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Barbara

Put this guy in front of Pelosi and watch her fry. LOL.

HM

5. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Barbara

colonel,,,,did you notice that he made a point of being a vet and YET she didn't chastise him for calling her ma'am????

6. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Barbara

It pleases me greatly to watch the exchange. She just doesn't get it. Why would you use another black group with a different opinion and imply that should be a basis of another black group's opinion? Blacks don't always agree just because they are black. He was right, she was a racist. As a white person, I seldom agree with liberal white people. In fact, I don't always agree with all conservatives but I'm still free to have an opinion. He was expressing his opinion about "cap & tax" and I entirely agree with him. Barbara Boxer is a disgrace and if she were my Senator, I would work hard to vote her out; also, N. Pelosi, D. Feinstein and especially Henry Waxman (Mr. Cap & Tax). Why are you Californians so blessed????
    BT-100dc

7. brigade

brigade TS Member

Barbara

barb made it clear that she worked hard to get her title as a senator and demanded that a brigadier general address her as "Senator". Not once did she demand that the president of the black chamber caller her senator. I am pleased that he let her know that he was a veteran. In my opinion she and others from the state of California's govt. are not qualified to be where they and they are the cause of their states failure. I truly wish the people of California will give them a career change. Ed

8. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Barbara

Up for CharlesK80, Charles1100, which ever he is going by today.

Let's hear you defend HER,,,little chucky...

9. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Barbara

The bitch was condescending, and the gentleman's response was less than I would have used in his place.

Apparently he is getting many Attaboy emils, and rightly so. Had a good bit on O'Reilly last night.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.