1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Barbara Boxer to lose in November....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

If hussein does for her what he did for Corzine, Caine et. al. Yeah, California!!!

2. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

IT'S ABOUT TIME.......

3. Damifino

Damifino Member

He'll have 2 years to appoint her some a high-dollar do nothing post - prolly make her private gun ownership czar.

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Yup, watch her become head of the treasury Dept, which oversees BATF. Then she'll simply start having reviews of all firearms to see what ones are "sporting". Keep in mind when she supported renewal of the 1994 AWB that pump shotguns were being added to the ban list.

5. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Gee, Barbara Boxer's name is in the thread title, wouldn't that give you a clue that this thread isn't about trapshooting?

There is no rule or law that says you have to read every thread on this site. If you see a thread that you're not interested in - do not open it.

6. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Cheesie,

With Boxer's fulminant , nearly rabid anti-gun stance I think she IS relevant to the discussions one might find on TS.com.

If she has her way your ability to shoot might just go away.

If you disagree I suggest you 1) check her voting record on 'gun control' issues at the above website, and 2) do a search on 'nose of the camel.'

David D

7. glenn mcleod

glenn mcleod Member

This is definately a Gun Related topic. Glenn

8. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

The Rassmusen polls on her and Harry Reid are encouraging IMO.

November can't get here soon enough.

9. tj303

tj303 Member

Any bets the messiah appoints her to the Supreme Court?

10. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

cheesie, it seems some folks ARE interested in this subject matter. You can control what you want to see, open, or ignore by just not clicking on a subject that appears to not interest you - works well for me and I DID choose to look here and am delighted at the potential news. Ask the owner of this site if you can join the "moderator(s)" if you feel it's necessary......Bob Dodd

11. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Another freakin hall monitor turned forum cop.

Get your own website.

HM

12. Rimfirejim

Rimfirejim TS Member

" While it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is most certainly true that most stupid people are conservative" Cheesie, you have just met the second half of my quote. They lie in wait for any statement made to their contrary. Good Luck Jim

13. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Hey Cheesie, that was a cheesy remark. If we have no guns, how can we trapshoot? And if Boxer has her way, that is precisely what will happen. So, I guess that this is really relevent to trapshooting.

14. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Rimfingeridiot wrote; "Cheesie, you have just met the second half of my quote. They lie in wait for any statement made to their contrary".

Wow, Rimfingeridiot. You actually managed to put a few words together besides quoting some British clown that died of stupidity in the 1800's. It's to bad you're not any smarter than him.

And speaking of contrary, Rimfingeridiot, if you don't feel that Boxer being turned out to pasture is vital for individual ownership, why don't you mount your blind idiotic simple-minded dumocrap pack mule, and leave.

15. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Character? What would you know about character, Rimfinger? Nothing..

You haven't posted a post of character yet. Feel free to spend your time at some liberal idiot website, instead of a revered web site that cherishes the Second Amendment.

16. EE

EE Banned User Banned

Barbara Boxer is a bigtime anti-gun liberal. News of her political demise is very much relevant to trapshooters. In addition, this thread is in the Political category.

Geez, where do these half-wits come from???

EE

17. no5shooter

no5shooter Member

Any hint of defeating Boxer (Feinstein, Pelosi) is most definitely a gun-related topic. If you want to keep shooting trap, you'd better figure that one out. And if you're too dumb to get that concept, you're way too dumb to shoot on the same field as me. I value my hide more than that...

18. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

EE,,,,moveon.org, sierraclub, greenpeace, bradyguncontrol etc....

rimjob,,,,you prove Churchill's point day after day,,,,

“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.”

Just how old are you????

19. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Cheesie and Rim,

The democrat party just jammed "health care reform" down my throat. When they were done, they looked at me and said, "If you don't like it, that's just tough shit."

The way I read this thread, nobody here likes you, cares about your opinion, or has any respect for your attitudes or your behavior. If you don't like what's on this thread, that's just tough shit. Go away.

Respectfully, Kit Thomas

20. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Kit, tell us how you really feel. Ha ha.... I agree completely.

I remember Feinstein saying that they will take the guns in do time. She needs to go as well.

Jerbear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.