1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Barb turned 70

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Luelife, Jan 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luelife

Luelife TS Member

I bet you thought I forgot your BIG Birthday!! DIDN'T

2. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I don't know Barb, but I hope she has a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and lives the next 20 years to their absolute fullest! Make your mark on the world (but pamper yourself on your birthday).

3. Luelife

Luelife TS Member

This would be - Barbara Ann Rocheford - living in Phoenix Arizona at the Ben Avery Shooting Park - wonderful wife of Mr Tom Rocheford! Most shooters know her as the girl with the happy - smiling face that you see behind the cashiering in Sparta, Illinois! (your friend annie)

4. Annie Get Your Gun

Annie Get Your Gun Member

Annie you are a little early-at least in my book. If I remember right it is Feb 17 - Which I plan on being there for the big event! We will help my good friend celebrate!! Diane

5. bas

bas Member

No way...Annie - I think you are a bit ahead of yourself...the information I have says our famous Barb was born on 2/17/1940....so...she hasn't quite hit the hit the big "O" birthday yet...she has another year..besides...I knew she was a LOT younger than me! See you next week!

6. Annie Get Your Gun

Annie, just got off the phone with Barb, She is NOT going to be 70!! She is gonna kill you when she gets there!

7. Luelife

Luelife TS Member

I told her when she got me a few years back that I would get her back big time and I'm doing it...!! She deserve everything I can throw at her!!!! A

8. Don Rackley

Don Rackley Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Every time I see her at the squadding table, she looks about 39......

She is a very nice lady and has always helped in squadding problems.

Happy Birthday

Don Rackley

9. recurvyarcher

LOL! That's just too funny.

Now I know who you're talking about. Phil never mentioned your practical jokester side. Should have known. LOL!!!

10. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

recurvy, and you should have seen her 20 years ago at the beer tent :)

11. t-bar

t-bar Member

My good friend Annie,

Lock your doors, I'm on the way down.

Barb

12. recurvyarcher

Hilariously funny thread!

13. Hauser

Hauser Member

Happy birthday bubbles.

14. Annie Get Your Gun

Speaking of the "Beer Tent", I still remember the "Mr Buns" Contest there - with some of our most illustrious or maybe I should say "notorius" shooters in the line up! I still have pictures of the event. Maybe I will dig them out and bring them to the Spring Grand! I wonder if Ray still has the engraved tag I made for his britches! He won that honor one year. Ha! we did have fun! Don't forget the other meeting place at Friendly's. Breakfast or ice cream before shoot off's.

15. Champion II

Champion II Active Member

She is still a ...HOTTIE

16. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Happy Birthday Barb, which ever one it is ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

17. recurvyarcher

Bunz 'n Beer...sounds like a recipe for a little too much fun. Would be a funny name for a new gathering place.

18. Annie Get Your Gun

I do remember that, in fact I think I have a picture of him! Wasn't going to mention it here - can't believe we were all that decadent. I remember a story you told about using a beet ?? and leaving your room key hanging out of your back pocket - I think strolling on a beach somewhere??
    I thought Jimmy Heller won one year?? Or at least he was a finalist. You will have to ask him or I will if he is in Tucson.

19. Luelife

Luelife TS Member

HAPPY FEBRUARY BIRTHDAY MONTH BARB!!
    I have alot of pictures from the "buns" contest - but of course they are all at home - I also have pictures of the "Tom Seitz Girls" -- I'll have to bring them along next year to the Spring Grand when we have that BIG PARTY for Barb for her 70th. Love ya Barb~~~

20. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

zard and luelife, since we are getting alittle desciptive about certain anatomy parts, remember a certain future president of our association loosing his britches at the beer tent? Then out came those infamous words from the audience....

I always wondered why Leo never won the bunns contest....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.