1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BARAK OBAMA BIO DATA

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mwmd, Jan 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mwmd

mwmd Member

Found this on the web,,,

Meet Barack Obama Who is Barack Obama? Probable U. S.
    presidential candidate, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu , Hawaii ,
    to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black MUSLIM from Nyangoma-Kogel , Kenya and
    Ann Dunham, a white ATHEIST from Wichita , Kansas . Obama's parents met at
    the University of Hawaii . When Obama was two years old, his parents divorced.
    His father returned to Kenya . Hismother then married Lolo Soetoro, a RADICAL
    Muslim from Indonesia . When Obama was 6 years old, the family relocated to
    Indonesia . Obama attended a MUSLIM school in Jakarta . He also spent two years
    in a Catholic school. Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a
    Muslim. He is quick to point out that, 'He was once a Muslim, but that he also
    attended Catholic school.' Obama's political handlers are attempting to make
    it appear that Obama's introduction to Islam came via his father, and that this
    influence was temporary at best. In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya
    soon after the divorce, and never again had any direct influence over his son's
    education. Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham,
    introduced his stepson to Islam. Obama was enrolled in a ahabi school in
    Jakarta . Wahabism is the RADICAL teaching that is followed by the Muslim
    terrorists who are now waging Jihad against the western world. Since it is
    politically expedient to be a CHRISTIAN when seeking major public office in the
    United States , Barack Hussein Obama has joined the United Church of Christ in
    an attempt to downplay his Muslim background. ALSO, keep in mind that when he
    was sworn into office he DID NOT use the Holy Bible, but instead the Koran
    (Their equivalency to our Bible, but very different beliefs) Let us all remain
    alert concerning Obama's expected presidential candidacy. The Muslims have
    said they plan on destroying the U..S. from the inside out, what better way to
    start than at the highest level - through the President of the United States ,
    one of their own!!!!

Please forward to everyone you know. Would you want this
    man leading our country?...... NOT ME!!!

2. Devilsadvocate

Devilsadvocate TS Member

This is about the twentieth time this has been posted. When will you guys learn that those who choose to support Obama will still do so, no matter how many times this stuff is posted. Those that won't support him don't need convincing. All you are doing is raising your blood pressure, wasting your time and a lot of space that could be used for shooting related information.

You might want to check on the validity of such crap before you waste other people's time with it. It was in fact, Keith Ellison, a Minnesota congressman, who used the Koran instead of the Bible to be sworn in. If you post something that is true maybe p[eople would listen more. When you start believeing stuff you "find" on the web, you have a problem.

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The president can screw things up to some degree, but the real bosses are continuing with their agenda.

1. Keep the people stupid.

2 Reduce their standard of living.

3. War is profitable,keep it going.

4. Bigger is better, continue with European and North American Union plans.

1984 was just a number. The book needs a new title, but the content is still valid.

HM

4. CharlesR1100

CharlesR1100 TS Member

The two years in that Catholic school probably ruined him! But he does believe in evolution, so it did not get the job done!

5. pdq

pdq Member

check out www.snopes.com

virtually everything in the original post is incorrect.

But I do have to give the writer credit for being inflammatory.

Oh -- I don't plan to vote for the guy, just trying to introduce some accuracy to the thread.

Pete

6. incognito

incognito TS Member

Can someone prove to me that snopes is telling the truth? How do I know THEY aren't the ones who have it wrong?

7. CharlesR1100

CharlesR1100 TS Member

mwmd...where did you get your information? Might want to delete your post if not accurate.

8. incognito

incognito TS Member

If we start deleting every post on here that can't be proven 100% correct, there would be no more ts.com because everything would be gone. I'm not sure about the swearing in on the Koran, but everything else looks correct based on what I know about him. If anyone here was present at his swearing in, would you please tell us what he used? I wouldn't trust snopes since the owners are known left-wing liberals.

9. mwmd

mwmd Member

ping

10. halfmile

Yes, Snopes has been know to spin stuf to the left. I would want to verify things a little more than just their website.

HM

11. halfmile

In this case Snopes has it right. The above site has several links about the subject.

I still don't trust them all that much. They are basically anti gun.

HM

12. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

There will never be a US president named Obama.

13. mwmd

mwmd Member

14. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

What does snopes say about 7 1/2 vs. 8's?

15. mwmd

mwmd Member

16. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

How do you say "Mr. President" when addressing him? I guess we better practice.

17. Devilsadvocate

Devilsadvocate TS Member

Jake, I would think that "Mr. President" would work fine and likely not require a lot of practice for most folks.

18. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

I don't care if he is a Martian. He's anti-gun and that is all I need to know.

19. Devilsadvocate

Devilsadvocate TS Member

Name one that is not, Dad. If you vote McCain in you will damn sure need your gun when he opens the borders with his amnesty plan. I am thinkin' that some of the folks that you love to hate and less anti gun and more anti killing. The gun is caught in the middle. You should probably spend some time trying to educate them in an intelligent and reasonable manner. If you have listened to him address the subject during debates you will see that the position you think he holds as a gun banner is not so. He lies, you say? Well, I will ask again. Name one that does not. You need to look beyond your "Nero" mentality, there is a big world out here. It is too bad that elections offer less choice as time marches on, eh?

No offensive intent was used, nor any animals harmed in the making of this post ...

20. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

DA. Pretty cogent response. Are you the real DA we know and love to hate? Huh?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

barak obama bio data

barak obama data

bigoatfity pdq obama

obama bio data

obamabiodata