1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Banned from TS.com...

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by revsublime, Jun 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

If that Anonymous guy doesnt get booted...i really cant see how anyone would get booted. *shrug*

I have a "teenage idiot" filter so it matters not to me. :)

2. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Easy rev. methinks Denny might be talking about you.

Denny; I agree with you.

Don

3. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

WOW, It's been almost an hour and a half and and Denny boy hasn't deleted his post yet. He must be getting slow in his old age.

Jim

4. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

Bigdon...Im never a jerk to people. But often on the receiving end of the jerk-ness. I cant imagine me getting banned because my opinion differs from the majority. I dont call people names and I try to keep my discussions on a mature level.

Have I failed? If I have and you can point out where...I will surely adjust. But as it is...I am constantly being insulted. Do I mind...nah, I just consider the source. Plus...I've been online since the early days when there was only Compu-Serve and Prodigy...I've seen my share of mean-spirited people and have long ago refused to let them get to me.

5. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Does anyone think that there is more than a fair share of opinionated, uneducated (this will get some attention), close minded, argumentative, obstinate, racially motivated, unimaginative, abusive folks who seem to congregate in trapshooting?
    It is probably necessary to muzzle the contrary, humerous often contrary views in this, their forum. No?
    Its ok to be abusive. But one must be on the "right" side of the issue.

6. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

im beginning to wonder Jakearoo.

Thankfully I have never shot with anyone that exhibits those characteristics.

That's the thing about the anonymity the internet offers. It allows one to say something to someone that they'd never say to their face.

Sadly...many here have not read the note that appears below this box I am typing in.

7. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

I'd never call you a teenage idiot Trappy. Heck...I didnt even know you were that young until some "adult" *cough cough* happened to mention it as he was insulting you.

You seem to have a good mind on your shoulders and I'd be happy to shoot and/or converse with you any time.

And I surely would never personally attack you for your views, even if I had a differing opinion.

8. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

Doesnt sound very American. :(

9. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

Thats what i like to see in a person, Trappy! Though I prefer the term "debating"...yes, I know, a matter of semantics....but arguing sounds much more emotional. :)

Enjoy the time of "knowing it all"...next thing ya know you'll be old like me and realizing that "the more you know, the more you know you don't know". :)

10. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

hehe...sorry Zara. I'll double this months contribution to your Holy Ministry to make appeasement. :)

11. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

Ban those posting nothing but political crap, the added benefit would be reducing the numbers of posters by one third, mmmmmmmmm, lets do it!

Berettaman7

12. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

I post in non-political, non-religious threads...does that exempt me?

13. thespan

thespan TS Member

Trappy,

That would be "indulgences!"

In agape love,

Peter

14. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

There are a number of posters whose sole purpose seems to be to instigate, annoy, or generally be perverse. I'm not sure what kind of mentality generates that kind of behavior but I know how I handle it. I simply never open or read their posts.I really don't have any interest in reading the drivel of imbeciles.

I couldn't care less if they are banned or not. That is David's jurisdiction and I respect his judgement.

Jerry Weger

15. sallyjane

sallyjane TS Member

Don't you have to bebeive that 80% of this site is entertainment? Why kick anyone off. The "characters" on here are what makes this thing interesting, informative, and very funny sometimes.

16. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

Just to let you know that I'm Unruly and Unruly is me.

I know this is a private site but a reason should be given to the site or the poster why the thread was deleted or why the poster has been danned. None is ever given and I think that is wrong. we are not kids and they are not our parents. A reason should be given its the only proper thing to do. This has been talked about before and they still don't pay attention. Are we now in a communist state?

17. Gold E

Gold E TS Member

It must be raining on every trap, skeet, and sporting course in the country.

18. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Berettaman7, do you mean these????

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    <a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a> <a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a> <a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Jerbear

19. Ertz

Ertz Member

Best thread I have read in a long time. I miss you Denny!

20. 100straight

100straight Member

"Im never a jerk to people."

"I post in non-political, non-religious threads."

There's two blatant lies, any more?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.