1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bank of America Anti 2nd Amendment

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by CharlesE, Apr 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CharlesE

CharlesE TS Member

> McMillan Group International
    > >
    > >
    > > McMillan Fiberglass Stocks, McMillan Firearms Manufacturing, McMillan Group
    > > International have been collectively banking with Bank of America for 12
    > > years. Today Mr. Ray Fox, Senior Vice President, Market Manager, Business
    > > Banking, Global Commercial Banking came to my office. He scheduled the
    > > meeting as an "account analysis" meeting in order to evaluate the two lines
    > > of credit we have with them. He spent 5 minutes talking about how McMillan
    > > has changed in the last 5 years and have become more of a firearms
    > > manufacturer than a supplier of accessories.
    > >
    > > At this point I interrupted him and asked "Can I possibly save you some time
    > > so that you don't waste your breath? What you are going to tell me is that
    > > because we are in the firearms manufacturing business you no longer want my
    > > business."
    > >
    > > "That is correct" he says.
    > >
    > > I replied "That is okay, we will move our accounts as soon as possible. We
    > > can find a 2nd Amendment friendly bank that will be glad to have our
    > > business. You won't mind if I tell the NRA, SCI and everyone one I know that
    > > BofA is not firearms industry friendly?"
    > >
    > > "You have to do what you must" he said.
    > >
    > > "So you are telling me this is a politically motivated decision, is that
    > > right?"
    > >
    > > Mr Fox confirmed that it was. At which point I told him that the meeting was
    > > over and there was nothing let for him to say.
    > >
    > > I think it is important for all Americans who believe in and support our 2nd
    > > amendment right to keep and bear arms should know when a business does not
    > > support these rights. What you do with that knowledge is up to you. When I
    > > don't agree with a business' political position, I can not in good
    > > conscience support them. We will soon no longer be accepting Bank of America
    > > credit cards as payment for our products.
    > >
    > >
    > > Kelly D. McMillan
    > > Director of Operations
    > > McMillan Group International, LLC
    > > 623-582-9635
    > > 1638 W Knudsen Dr
    > > Phoenix, Arizona 85027
    > > McMillan Integrity-Global Vision
    > > www.mcmillanusa.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.