1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ban machine shops!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by wireguy, Dec 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

What is a gun but a hand full of parts that any decent machine shop can turn out without much effort. The simplest firearms to make are some of the deadly sub-guns. This is an outrage! Some of these machine shops contain fully automatic computer controlled lathes and mills that can turn out dozens of barrels, receivers and other parts while the owner is home asleep!!! These potential gun makers must be stopped NOW, before proliferation of "how to make a gun" videos on youtube make it impossible to realize our dream of a gun free world! Please join me in helping to stop the proliferation of youtube videos and their death dealing allies, the common machine shop!

Simply send your donations to my address. Thank you.

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

For about 30k plus tooling, you could own a brand new CNC mill and start building your own.

Or with a torch and a shovel, you can make your own AK.

3. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

Wireguy, how much will you contribute to my not assembling dangerous projectiles? Perhaps we could form a non profit international conglomerate focused on the abolition of smelters and foundary's.

4. JLYON

JLYON Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

NO TWO STORY HOMES SO YOU CANT SHOOT OUT OF THE SECOND FLOOR WINDOW !

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    skeet_man, quote: <i>"Or with a torch and a shovel, you can make your own AK."</i>

Long before the website and video went viral of the guy making an AK from a shovel, a friend of mine made an AK receiver from a Pinto fender to prove a point. Worked flawlessly.

For decades, until the AK47s and AKMs became common, the Afghans made copies of the British Enfield on primitive hand powered equipment. They also made their own cartridge cases and powder. One village used old chopped up movie film for propellant.

6. Hammer1

Hammer1 Active Member

Yeah, but those home lathes use electricity from carbon-fouling electrical plants.

Oh, oh, you run your lathe on only electricity made from solar or wind.

Well, those bad guns are exempt then.

Those are environmentally-friendly assault rifles.

7. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

That's the spirit! Let's return to that pinnacle of man's existence, the warm, safe dark ages.

8. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

Who needs solar and wind power?

Ever visited an Amish community? They have woodworking and metalworking shop equipment driven by overhead belt drive systems, powered by hit & miss kerosene powered engines. If/when the SHTF, they will be able to arm themselves quite easily!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.