1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Auctioneer, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2009
    In TX a College had a student go into a stabbing spree. No one was killed that I know of but a good number were stabbed.
  2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2007
    Eastern Washington
    I heard he attacked women in the face, If they wind up scared for life, Does the University have deep pockets???
  3. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

Jul 28, 2011
    Home Depot and Lowes re now limiting the purchase of knives and replacement blades to 2 knives or 2packs of replacement blades per purchase per day.

I wonder how long it will be until the horders drive up the prices on these items?

If you go to a gun and knife show will you have a backround check to buy a gun and another if you want to purchase a knife??
  4. primed

primed Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Glad I'm well stocked in utility knife blades and single edge razors. Looks like I beat the pre-ban hoarding this time.

I hope he didn't use one of those black assault Exacto knives. News reports weren't very detailed on the color of the assault weapon. We ought to flood our statehouses and congress with letters demanding action.

Sad he didn't slash his carotid artery when police arrived, or sooner. I am sorry for the victims but thank God he didn't use a firearm.

5. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2007
    The guy was tackled by students and immediately put his hands up and gave up so no one would hurt him. He later stated that he had dreamed about stabbing a bunch of people since he was in grade school.

He has mental problems! And no one noticed this dude was weird? Parents? fellow students? Past faculty?

This is the whole problem with the politics and mind set around additional gun control. Current actions are based on politicians wanting to get re-elected, and emotional calls to do something, anything, even if it would not have prevented Sand Hook.

Doctors and politicians have no practical way to strain mentally ill and nut jobs from the firearm data base, or identify them without drastically affecting the constitutional freedoms of citizens.

They don't have a clue how to do it, but the democrats are taking full advantage of the emotional strain of the school shooting to push their anti-gun aggenda.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.