1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ban Guns!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by WS-1, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

An Open Letter to Dianne Feinstein, Judith Miller, et al.:

You say that I don't need a military type assault weapon capable of firing 30 or more rounds per clip with which to go hunting. I do not agree.

Study Jefferson! Jefferson will tell you that I do need a military styled assault weapon. Here's why:I have to have the power to defend the rights guaranteed to me under The Constitution of The United States against ANY government, including my own, which would try to take them away.

This is NOT about hunting. It IS about preserving our liberties. George III would still be here if it weren't for men willing to fight for liberty. Their muskets and cannons were equal to the task then, but not now. Those who would weaken us will ultimately enslave us. We will not allow that and we will never grant our enemies firepower supremacy...at any level.

Kit Thomas

2. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

Bravo Kit, well stated. Maybe the perfect quote at this perfect time in history. Don't forget, the ATT vote( or non vote) is this Friday. Never before in modern history has there been this type of an assault on our freedom and liberty.Since none of us knows just exactly how this is going to play out, I for one am very thankful I have an AR-15, (or two)available to possibly have to defend the liberties most in this country take for granted every day. I just love these liberal windbags who have never: owned, shot, or even gave a second thought to what firearms are all about. They hear someone has a few hundred rounds of ammo, and they are apalled.A few hundred,HA. Doesn't even scratch the surface. Take care my friends.

3. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

I think the DHS just bought 40 million rounds or something like that.

Just sayin'

You can bet it is to be used against the citizens after the July 27 vote!!!

Chuck

4. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Have you all noticed its the Dem who are calling for a gun Ban?

5. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Fox News' Bill O'reilly recommended that gun shops be compelled to report all "Heavy Weapons" purchases to the FBI. He also used the term "Machine Gun" to describe weapons which aren't. I was a little suprised how ignorant he sounded regarding the topic of firearms.

-Gary

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Bill O'Reilly is no friend of gunowners. He really shows his IQ level when he starts talking about subjects he has no clue about.

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Bill better wise up. He would be one of the first sent to the ovens.

HM

8. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Are those ovens part of the concentration camps Jessie Ventura says Obama is currently constructing? LOL.

-Gary

9. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

I also saw Bill last night. I was VERY disappointed when he used the term "heavy weapon". He is overall kind of a squish on some issues. Probably in total, much more good than bad, but this one was bad. Besides, it was wrong. My M1-A is much heavier than my AK.

10. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

OK, mash the link. I have no opinion, only curiosity. Gary, now that Joe Pa's statue is resting with Saddam's you can work on this.

HM

11. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

No need to ban guns, just ban video games like stlflyn suggested.

12. butcher

butcher Member

WS-1 Very good I couldn't have said it better.

13. butcher

butcher Member

WS-1 very good. It sure seems like our country men sure are ready to give up our freedoms easily.

14. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Click. Interesting revelations. Kind of understand Brian's thought process when you read this.

15. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Barack Obama is a common liar who would take any political position to get re-elected. It is because of people like Barack Obama, Pol Pot, Joseph Stalin, and Kim Jong Il that WE, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, do now, and forever will, need the means to pro-actively "secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity...."

We must always be willing to see the enemy for who and what it is. Whether it is Sharia law, Islamism, George Soros, The Communist Party of the USA, or Barack Obama, WE must stand the ever vigilant watch. We have been told that the "vote" is the way. I say the sword is the way. You and I know beyond any shadow of a doubt who the enemy is...the time to stand against him is now.

16. ImpalaBob

ImpalaBob Member

And then after the news we see the commercials for the new show where celebs are going to go into battle with the special ops ... and all the big gun firepower they have!

The reason we all truned out OK is because we were brought up on G rated TV. No video games where we killed people. We were disciplined by our parents. We all have good family values. Today's culture on TV and movies is total violence and carnage. We learned how to hunt ethically and ate what we shot.

I think the Amish are becoming my mentors!!

17. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Plus the Good guy always won and the bad guys wore black and easy to detect!!

Only violence was Bugs Bunny and we all knew it was fake! but look what the liberals did to him!!!

18. GW22

GW22 Active Member

My God, if Bill O-Reilly doesn't stop talking about "HEAVY WEAPONS" I'm going to jam an ice pick into my ears!

Had to change the channel, simply could not take his ignorant ramblings.

It's like Bill Maher has his hand up O'Reilly @ss and is working his mouth.

-Gary

19. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Yep! He needs Educated! Any Wounded Warriors out there? Bill might "listen" to one of you!!

20. trap72

trap72 Member

If Jefferson, Washington, etc were here today, there would be a big change in your Constitution. When they wrote it, they were using muskets that would take minutes to load and it fired one shot. If your 6 year old daughter took a shot to the head, all of you would be singing a a different tune. Why are you red-blooded Americans are so scared that you need assualt weapons.

Trap72

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.