1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ban American Hunters and Shooters Association

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Joe Potosky, Sep 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

The American Hunters and Shooters Association is doing political events at various clubs in the US.

There latest, a skeet shoot in Colorado this past Saturday.

They have come out for Obama and have a history of not being supporters of gun rights and have received liberal donations. They are very much anti-NRA.

There idea is to peel off hunters and target shooters from the rest of the gun owners. Divide and conquer...

If they wish to use your club to promote Obama, make your voice heard...

2. Laudygirl

Laudygirl TS Member

Joe, I started a thread on Tuesday with the link above. It should be noted that all the radio ads run in my area by AHSA are being PAID by OBAMA!!

3. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

It seems to me that there was documentation of anti gun links shortly after inception of this organization.

4. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

John Rosenthal (Former President, AHSA Foundation)

Rosenthal is the leader of Stop Handgun Violence, the principal anti-gun group in the state of Massachusetts (credited with being the “political force behind the strict gun control laws of Massachusetts”xi)

Rosenthal is a former member of the HCI board of directors, now known as the Brady Campaign.

Rosenthal has most recently focused his energy on voicing opposition to firearms’ advertisements during sporting events < http://news.bostonherald.com/localRegional/view.bg?articleid=154057 >

Rosenthal resigned from AHSA in May 2007 following his continued public involvement with gun-ban groups – activities that drew unwanted attention to the clandestine anti-gun agenda of the AHSA.

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Wear an NRA-ILA shirt and hand out copies of the NRA-ILA page about the AHSA.<br>
    <br>
    Unless, of course, your club doesn't believe in the First Amendment.

6. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

I never heard of the guy or The American Hunters and Shooters Association, until I saw the Ad on TV in Ohio.

7. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

I'll bet there a few people on this site that could tell you all about them.

AJ100

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

hunters and shooters forums