1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bama update

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BAMA, Apr 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BAMA

BAMA TS Member

Instead of posting updates on TS.Com, I figured there were enough O/T stuff without me adding more so I've created a website on Caringbridge. It's pretty basic right now but I will continue to add to it.

Semper Fi,

Don

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update Don. Good Luck!! Bill Malcolm

3. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Don, A lot of folks are pulling for you. We shot up at Bill's place today. Hope you can come on back and shoot with us sometime. Take care---Mike

4. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Our prayers are with you, Bama.

Hauxfan!

5. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Don, I'm not finding how to "register" to leave a message at your site so I'll just remind you that Diane and I are hoping for the best in your dilemma. We sincerely hope you weather the treatment well and know that you are in our thoughts and prayers....Bob n Diane Dodd

6. Surferboy

Surferboy Member

Don's one of the really good guys. His entire family has given 10x more than they have taken. We all need to stay with him as he works thru this difficult time. I don't know how they do it, but Marines always find a way to accomplish their mission. As Don always says - Semper Fi.

7. BAMA

BAMA TS Member

up one time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.