1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Baltimore MD gunsmith

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by TjayE, Dec 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TjayE

TjayE Member

Can someone tell me how to get it touch with Arthur Miller? Arthur Miller is a gunsmith in the Baltimore, MD area. Tom

2. Beretta680

Beretta680 Member

Tom
    The last I heard of Arthur was he had a severe stroke and was in a nursing home,this was afew years ago.
    I had Arthur build a release trigger several years ago and it was excellent.Arthur is/was a fine gunsmith as well as afine person.
    Ray Brightbill

3. carv

carv Member

Arthur is alive and well. Don't know how to tell you to contact him but he has been shooting the Carney winter league. We will not be shooting this Sunday but will start shooting every Sunday following the new year.

4. seitz245

seitz245 TS Member

Back in my Beretta, Perazzi days Arthur Miller was a big key to my shooting. One of the best gunsmith ever!!!!

Dave Shaeffer

5. THE REBEL

THE REBEL TS Member

Tjaye here is his phone # 410-252-`737 dont know if he is still doing any work
    any more THE REBEL

6. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Tom, if you strike out with Mr. Miller, I use a gunsmith in York County who is S&W-trained and builds precision rifles. He's not much into shotguns, though.

Ed

7. TjayE

TjayE Member

THE REBEL, you have a PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.