1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ballistic Products Shot Buffer for Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by brdslayr, Nov 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brdslayr

brdslayr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Ballistic Products shot buffer for sale. $3 per jar or bag. Thats more than half off. Make the ultimate Annie or hunting load. Give me a quantity wanted and I'll get a price to send US mail. PM me. JW

2. brdslayr

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

3. Portigee Duckman

Portigee Duckman TS Member

0   0   0

brdslayr , What buffer is this from BP ? I could use some for Steel Shot loads
    as well for Annies

4. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

0   0   0

Duckman, it appears to be mix 47 which is for large steel and I believe tungsten.

brdslyr, if you have any original mix for that price, I would take it dependent upon shipping costs.

5. brdslayr

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

It is mix 47 in the jars. Also have the 3 bags and one small jar of the white Ballisic Products buffer. PM's answered

6. brdslayr

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Bagss and two jars sold to Chip. 10 jars of the mix #47 remain. JW

7. brdslayr

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Was told by another shooter this weekend that he gets 14% better patterns with 6's and buffer compared to same load with no buffer. Hmmm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.