1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BALD GUYS ONLY.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jackmitch, Oct 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

was at a octoberfest thing last night and a guy asked me if i ever looked at the back of my head in the mirror. i responded as coolly as i could "no theres nothing to look at". he says what you have is a solar panel for a sex machine. he came off my smartass list immediately.my wife even laughed.any other good bald comebacks out there.jackmitch

2. calilori

calilori TS Member

My ex husband used to say that men were all born with same amount of male sex hormones and if you want to waste yours on hair folicles that's your problem.

3. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

The good Lord only made a few perfect heads, the rest he covered up with hair.

Luvn

4. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

luvn i been usin that one for years. calilori i like your exs thinking . he must have liked to spread it around or he wouldn't be your ex. if thats the case i'm sorry we aren't all like that.jackmitch

5. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Never go Turkey hunting with a bald guy.....unless he agrees to wear a hat!

6. calilori

calilori TS Member

that was the least of our problems...it's ancient history so I don't dwell on it.

7. hairtrigger

hairtrigger TS Member

im so bald you can see what im thinken.

8. phirel

phirel TS Member

This is a true story I dearly love. I wish I could remember the names of the two US Senators in the story.

One of the Senators was very bald, and was seated at a conference table. The second Senator walked behind him, rubbed his bald head and stated "that feels just like my wife's behind". The bald Senator calmly reached up and rubbed his bald head and then said "Why yes, it really dose".

Pat Ireland

9. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

a friend was holding his small grandson one day. not completely bald but a very large bald spot on the back of his head. his grandson said, grandpa you have 2 foreheads.. dwain

10. Billster

Billster TS Member

Too many U-turns under the sheets

You don't have a bald spot....you've got a hair spot..

11. msmith

msmith Member

I came into this world bald and fat and thats the way I probaly leave it. Hey! being bald isn't that bad, my Wahl clippers that cost $19 saved me alot of $$ if I had hair. I use my savings for shooting. Mike

12. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

The bright side of baldness: The more hair you lose the more head you get

13. vanman

vanman TS Member

I have left the " hair dryer " off my Christmas list for several years now. I just run down the hallway once and it's dry. lol.

What I can't figure out is why does my haircut cost the same as a thick full head of hair?

14. CalvinMD

Definantly lamenting Jack : ))

15. Andy Ott

Andy Ott Guest

My wife keeps saying putting hair on my head would be like putting a roof over an empty barn.

16. CalvinMD

When I drop a target I try telling the scorer my hair got in my eyes...for some reason she didn't buy it???

17. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

I knew a guy who told me he had hair transplanted from "elsewhere" to his head.......he was a REAL shithead!

18. ke4yyd

ke4yyd Member

Guys with bald spots on the back of their heads are "thinkers". Guys with bald spots on the front are "lovers". Guys that are bald all over "think they are lovers".

19. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

1. I am so bald that I found a hair in my trapshooting cap band and decided I would place in the dome to recycle.
    2. My favorite question to be asked is , " Did you know you were bald?" I usually look puzzled and say , " since this morning?".
    3. Finally, I have decided to call my haircut a " Reverse Mohawk", long on the sides, nothing on top.

20. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

If you are bald in back, it is because your partner says more more more.

If you are bald in front, it is because your partner says I have had enough enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.