1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Baker Big bore gone SX1

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by illtrap1, Jul 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. illtrap1

illtrap1 Member

WELL ALOT OF PEOPLE ACTED INTERESTED in my SX1 BAKER BIG BORE 800,aLOT OF PEOPLE LOVE HOBBIT RELEASE TRIGGERS I HAD 2 SOLD THEM BOTH, THEY ARE KINDA RARE,I DIDN'T CARE HOW THEY SET, SO I DECIDED TO SHOOT IT WITH A PULL IN IT THE HOBBIT TRIGGER ALSO HURT MY FINGER TO SET IT, IT IS NOT FOR SALE,I AM KEEPING IT, NO RECOIL SHOT NEW AA'S THE FIRST 25 WITH SHELL CATCHER,THEN TOOK SHELL CATCHER OFF AND LOADED 3 SHELLS AND 2 SHELLS PER POST,BROKE 23 WITH PULL TRIGGER, HAVE A K-80 SER#21066 30"BBLS THAT ARE NEW FROM HAL DUPONT FIXED FACTORY IMP MOD AND FULL BORE IS MORE OPEN FROM FACTORY,MY LAWYER FRIEND BOUGHT THE BBLS NEW FROM HAL, i BOUGHT THIS GUN FROM THE MANAGER FROM LINN CREEK,IT HAS GOLD AND SILVER ENGRAVING ON HOOD LATCH AND BOTTOM OF TRIGGER GUARD,DOUBLE RELEASE TRIGGERS FROM PHILLIPS,ADUSTABLE LENGTH OF PULL AND SIDE WAYS TOO, TOO MUCH GUN FOR ME ELMER fAIRCHILD SAID IT WASN'T FACTORY ENGRAVING FROM KREGHOFF, IT WAS BETTER, ELMER SAID IT WAS WORTH WITH NEW HARDCASE $6000.00 TO $9000.00 IT HAS AN EAGLE ON THE TOP LATCH HOOD THAT IS GOLD AND SIVER,ANYBODY INTERESTED,gOING TO PUT ON GUN BROKER .COM IN ABOUT A WEEK,ANYBODY SERIOUS PM ME Dan Drainer,I own a gun club you can shoot it,I shoot a silver seitz on handicap and singles

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.