1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bair Reloader

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 333t, Mar 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 333t

333t Member

This is the same loader as a Pacific 360. The drawback to the 360 is the primer seating system which is sort of complicated and adds to operating handle effort as you are compressing a spring on the downstroke. If a primer is not seated and powder spills through the primer hole, the powder fouls up the primer seating mechanism and it is difficult to clean out.

In my opinion you would be better off with the Pacific 350 (no primer feed) or the DL 366. The 366 comes in a manual advance version or the 366 auto advance model.

Phil

2. Hill topper

Hill topper Member

The 366 is a great loader, but there is a bit of a learning curve.
    You will want the updated spring loaded primer seater which can be added to a older loader. You also want the auto advance. Be sure the loader you are looking at has these features. They come standard on the newer models.

My old Pacific 366 has been updated and I am very happy with its performance.
    They are built like a tank and don't wear out.

ed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.