1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bair Loader Info

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Joe Woods, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

Friend with Bair Loader, assume it is single stage loader, Any place to find manual. I realize they are affiliated with Hornady / Pacific bushings. Any assistance !!

Joe Woods/Ontario

2. TF

TF Active Member

I have two bair loaders which are the same as a Pacific DL 260. If that is the one your friend has, I may have the manual and I know I have an old catalog from the company lying around somewhere. If it Is the same loader, I might be able to scan the material and send it along to you. If you aren't aware, bair machine co. manufactured these machines for Pacific and when Pacific changed models to the 266/366 bair continued to make the old ones under their own name. Pacific was of course later purchased by hornady. Hornady has furnished me with needed parts over the years, many specific to my models, I guess from old stock. I don't use the twelve any longer ( I was converted to MEC progressive long ago) but still produce excellent 20 ga. loads for dove season with the other. They are both heavy, solid machines that will outlast several lifetimes. I acquired them new at age 13 and I am 60 now.

Tom Frazer

3. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Try the internet, use google or bing to locate a manual that you can download. HMB

4. TF

TF Active Member

Here it is:

http://www.hornady.com/assets/files/manuals-discontinued/shotshell-reloading/Pacific-DL-260-Loader.pdf

All the other models are there too, just have to look for them.

http://www.hornady.com/support/downloads/users-manuals/discontinued

Search tags for this page

bair machine company

bushings for pacific 260 loader

pacific dl-260