1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bair Hatcher Memorial Trapshoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mx3p4, Sep 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mx3p4

mx3p4 Member

There will be a memorial trapshoot in Bair Hatcher's memory on Oct. 6th and 7th
    Please contact the Ft. Worth Trap and Skeet Club, Ron Cunning, or Randy Hunt for pre-squadding or any other information you may need.

2. mwmd

mwmd Member

whats the program for the two day shoot? tnx

3. Don Rackley

Don Rackley Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

This should be a good shoot, weather should be good.

Program Saturday is:
    50 pr dbls
    100 singles
    100 handicap

Sunday is:
    50 pr dbls
    100 handicap

Don Rackley

4. Robert Gonzalez

Robert Gonzalez TS Member

Ron or Don,
    Is there a shoot at Fort Worth this weekend? I know it's probably cancelled due to Zone V. Just checking, I can't make Zone V, but will be able to get away for a day if shooting in Fort Worth.
    Robert

5. Wild Blue

Wild Blue TS Member

Robert, the Fort Worth shoot scheduled for September 15 & 16 was canceled due to the Zone V shoot. When we scheduled our shoot the Zone V dates were not known yet. We appologize for any confusion or inconvience. I will put out seperate post just to make sure the word gets out.

Thanks!
    Ron

6. XTBrowningBabe

XTBrowningBabe TS Member

A bump...

The memorial shoot Oct. 6 & 7 at the Fort Worth Trap and Skeet Club will be a great chance to get some more targets in before the North Texas weather becomes "dicey." And being true to its namesake's preference, the program is heavy on handicap and doubles - light on those pesky singles!

As a member of FWT&S I'd like to cordially invite you all to attend and enjoy a great shoot in honor of a wonderful man. Bring your gun and shells and we'll see you under the big shade tree!

Sincerely,
    XTBB (Jayme Jordan)

7. dewman

dewman Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.