1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by BudsterXT, Oct 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BudsterXT

BudsterXT Member

Jul 17, 2010
    A Kentucky Sheriff stops at a farm in rural Kentucky and talks with an old farmer.

He tells the farmer, "I need to inspect your farm for illegally grown drugs."

The old farmer says, "Okay, but don't go in that field over there."

The Sheriff verbally explodes saying,
    "Mister, I have the authority of the
    Sheriffs Department with me." Reaching
    into his rear pants pocket and removing his badge. The officer proudly displays it to the farmer.
    "See this badge? This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish.....on any land. No questions asked or answers given. Have I made myself clear? Do you understand?"

The old farmer nods politely and goes about his chores.

Later, the old farmer hears loud screams and spies the Sheriff running for
    his life and close behind is the farmer's bull.
    With every step the bull is gaining ground
    on the officer. The Sheriff is clearly terrified..

The old farmer immediately throws down
    his tools, runs to the fence and yells at the top of his lungs.....

"Your badge!
    Show him your badge Smartass!"
  2. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Jan 29, 1998

I'll tell you a farmer story---The feds came to a farmers farm and asked for his stats on the farm---He was very polite but noticed an attitude with the fed guy---One word led to another and they started to quarrel---The fed pulled out his badge and said do you know who your messing with and the farmer said,YEP---With that the famer said you have 2 minutes to clear my farm or face what is coming--The fed said whats that----the farmer said times up and punched the fed in the mouth and broke his jaw---It went to court and the judge
    charged the farmer with a $10,000.00 fine---The farmer wrote the court a check and said,I have $20,000.00 the nxt time any fed comes on my property---This was 20 yrs ago---Never a fed on the prop in 20 yrs---Thats the guts we need.
    True story so help me God---George@SJB---
  3. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Jan 29, 1998
    I'll tell you another farmer story---You all will think I'm nuts but here it is.Two farmer brothers got into an argument and one had a pruning shears in his hands and got so mad he cut off 1/2 his brothers nose.---Time heals but the farms in my area all had their farm inspections by the FEDS.---How many inspections do you think were done on that farm---Zero---Nota---The story goes on---I made a deal to have my farm pruned by the brother who cut the nose off but for some reason I reneged---We were in the local farm store one day and that brother came up to me with a pitch frok in his hands and had it to my throat---He said,When do I start pruning?---I said,THIS AFTERNOON---I'll tell you about farmers---They are the salt of the earth---Everytime you have a meal
    thank God for the farmer----We are losing 10% of our farms each yr---In 10 yrs look out----We can't compete anymore with foreign countries---Their labor is one tenth ours and we tought them how to farm---They have no restrictions on pesticides and through the trade agreement they can bring their goods in without too much inspection but our feds are all over us with their inspections.Do you remember the fuel shortage of the 80s---Get ready for the food shortage of the near future---They don't grow that stuff in the super mkt.
    If you don't believe me,look around and see how many young kids are going into farming---Not too many---They see the writing on the wall---O-Well---gL---SJB---
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

old farmer videos the badge

trapshooters badges