1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

**Bade wins, USA shooting needs to wake up***

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Frank S, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frank S

Frank S TS Member

Lance Bade today won the mens singles World Cup in Santo Domingo, and with this win once again Lance provided the USA shooting team a quota slot for the up coming Olympics.

So since USA shooting can not coach or help manage a chicken to cross the road they need to wake up and realize with out Lance they would be nothing. Look at Lances Bio (on USA shooting) and you will see a large number of quota slots (besides medals) that have been won by Lance.

I know that there are several people from USA shooting that read this site and there are several people who are all out to bash Lance at any second, and that proof has been posted.

Professor G and Kolar Chick 27 and who ever else had there 2 cents in the past

Where are you now? What are you going to say now? It was luck, they gave him the win.. blah blah blah plain and simple Lance shot VERY well and from myself and so many other supporters, Lance is again showing the Olympic shooting world why he is simply the best shooter.

USA shooting should learn from their mistakes, eat their sour grapes and put all there hopes and dreams on Lance because with out him there would not be a slot in Beijing, and like it or not there currently is no shooter on the team that can touch Lances experience or skill. (I have much respect for all the team members but this is fact).

As I watched Lance shoot today and when he hit that final target and his Hand went to the sky all I could say was “Way go Lance, WAY TO GO!"

Frank S

2. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

Frank, nobody cares...take your shit somewhere else. If you're here to congratulate a great performance, then great...but if you just want to stir excrement with a bunch of people who don't even shoot or likely care much about international, as the hackneyed phrase goes, "get a life."

I see Lance has moved on with his life...(but apparently not you).

3. Frank S

Frank S TS Member

Buzz,
    Frankly I could give a Dam .
    Plenty of other people on here can talk shit but when it is legit it is a problem?

Buzz off

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.