1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

***** BAD VIBES WITH T.S .COMM *****

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by goose2, Sep 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

This site is truthfully my favorite of all I hit 3 or 4 times a day. I often check in here before I check my more important e-mails. I have noticed my self getting more and more irritated by all of the political threads on here. I like this site because it has a lot of good info and good people on it, but all of the political B.S. I see on here has got to stop. Lets keep it about Trap shooting and guns. If you need to get something off your mind about politics then go to a political site and bitch until your hart is content. I know, someone is going to come back with if you don't like it don't read it. Well guess what, I don't, but when every other thread is about politics it does get a little old sifting through it all. After all, Isn't a Trap shooting forum about trap shooting. ATTENTION MODERATOR, PLEASE HELP BEFORE THESE CLOWNS RUIN OUR "TRAP SHOOTING SITE"

2. Little Dog

Little Dog TS Member

He's a liberal agitator who wouldn't know which end of a gun the bullet comes out of.

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I suppose when he is at the gun club, no political discussion is allowed.

don't let the door............

HM

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Clowns?? who appointed you to be the judge. I don't like the polictical posts so much either but I simply dont read them. Thats what you can do also or go the hell away

5. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Halfmile, what goose doesn't understand is, this election is probably the most important one of modern time. We have a liberal wacko that has said he wants to TAKE OUR GUNS AWAY, not just regulate them. The economy is screwed and Obama wants to tax us more. In my neck of the woods crime has shot up because of the lack of jobs and gangs. Politics and guns go hand in hand, especially when it comes to the next POTUS being able to appoint some whack jobs to the supreme court. Sorry goose, get over it until November 5th.

<a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/September%2008/?action=view&current=CatNeutered.gif" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

JMHO..... Jerbear

6. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

If you ever had an indoor cat and a litter box you understand the principle. You have to sift through all the S**& to get the smell under control.

Folks like to start O/T/controversial threads so other folks can stroke their ego's which includes the mutual admiration society and then there are the bullies.

I read what I want and skip the rest - real simple:)

FRedmon

7. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

goose, the reason they post the political crap here is they can't blow smoke up someones a## on a political site. And then you've got little dog who scoots his butt on the floor and licks his own a##

8. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

aint no different than the trap field, I would be shocked if conversations at the trap field where about trap for more than 5 minutes.

9. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

Bet they all come to a screatchng hault oin or around November so I guess I can put up with them until than. VOTE MCCAIN!!!! PALIN!!!! though...........;

10. KS-OKIE

KS-OKIE TS Supporters TS Supporters

No, I believe the reason we have so many political threads is you can come on this site and post your crap without the balls to put your real name to your thread.The way I see it, no real name no value to the posting.Some of this crap would never appear here if there was a chance you would have to face your friends at the gun club next time.My bet is some of these FLAKES have never held a trap gun in their hands before...I wish the site moderator would require a real name and ATA number on each and every post...John Wiegand (KS-OKIE).

11. Bird30

Bird30 TS Member

You know what a goose is full of, why should this one be any different.IMHOLMAO

Dave

12. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

I find political threads on Ts informative, dull, and everything in between. Politics and guns don't only mix...they better mix!

7 1/2's or 8's gets pretty dull at the gun club, and on this site. Plus political sites get nasty, with the same thoughts over and over....imo.

Respecting all opinions,

milt

13. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

45 Days! Then they are all gone.

AJ100

14. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

KS-OKIE, my friend, what makes you think that all of us have an ATA number? Not everyone on this site is an ATA member. Some are NSSCA. Some are PITA. Some are just recreational shooters. Some are probably not even shooters. As far as my name, it is just not any of your business and my friends at the gun club know who I am and I wouldn't say anything on here that I wouldn't say to your face.

15. M R Ducks

M R Ducks Member

Let's hope our $$ lasts that long....

16. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

Well Goose, there you have it. Seems overwhelmingly, a Trap/Political Forum.
    Vote for the good of America, McCain/Palin J.Woolsey 0515114

17. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Translation: "I believe in the censorship of ideas contrary to my own."

18. crusha

crusha TS Member

Did you ever notice-

Every time someone complains about all the "excess" political threads, it's always someone with a past history of supporting unions? Check the past history of some of the above posters, and see if I ain't right.

We have a UAW employee of the Ford Kansas city plant, and a goose-stepping union supporter, just to start.

Hmm, I guess the union types don't feel like they're getting the better of it on this site (snif!)...I bet they're sending cry-baby emails to the moderator as I write this.

Moderators, check your in-box...you have (whiney) mail.

19. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Now, now, Buzzy, they're just following the orders of their liberal masters.

20. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Goose this is for you... <a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/potus/?action=view&current=Opalin.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

There now... we have everyone happy.

Jerbear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.