1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bad Gunbroker Deal- Holster

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by blackfoot, May 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

Bought a holster and it did not fit as advertised. I requested a refund- Guy told me to stick it and I got stiffed.

Seller is Lunker 1999

2. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

Here we go again. O.K. Lunker 1999, tell us your side of the story.

3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

You can give bad feedback, but it means nothing. I got bad feedback on the Broker because a buyer failed to contact me for 8 days. By then, I had relisted the gun and filed a no buy claim on him. Took a month to get my fees returned.

I prefer to sell here, or on The High Road, depending on the item. A LOT less drama here, and a better class of buyers.

Find out what the holster fits, and see if some one here can use it.

4. quartering

quartering Active Member

present some details, please. thanks

5. Model Number 12

Model Number 12 TS Member

I have discontinued doing business with GunBroker because of a dishonest seller.Then,after 9 months of being lead around in a circle over a fraud complaint Gunbroker says tough luck.

It is my experience that Gunbrokers so-called Buyer Protection Program is worthless and they did nothing at all to resolve the problem after 9 months of back-and-forth e-mails,and an extensive mailing of supporting documents.

It is Buyer Beware at GunBroker no matter how lofty they claim their fraud protection is.

6. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

My only purpose in posting this was to prevent the great people on TS.com from getting screwed.

I will get the Holster part # etc and what it will fit and not fit, maybe someone will get a good deal on something they can use.

Thanks

7. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

if the holster is a GALCO it's very easy to go o line and search the number on the back to see what it fits. Matter of fact, if it is a GALCO the Seller should have done that.

blade819

8. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Gunbroker & PayPal....all the same crap.

9. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

I get the impression that gunbroker is the last stop on the line when a seller has an item that they are having trouble selling elsewhere. I have seen several model 12's that are represented as factory original on gunbroker, and when you look closely at them, they turn out to be built up guns, or otherwise misrepresented. I don't see the bargains that one would expect to see either.

Weren't they promoting some version of paypal, that didn't turn out the way it was supposed to?

I would say it is definitly "buyer beware" when dealing with gunbroker.

10. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

There are two sides to every story. I saw the sellers side on Gunbroker.com.

11. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

if you want gauranteed satisfaction, buy from a dealer otherwise when you buy used or from a private seller, it's caveat emptor. It doesn't matter if it's from here, gunbroker, Joe Blow from down the street who you are best friends with, etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.