1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bad experience with MIA.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dickgshot, Nov 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

MIA advertised a Moneymaker 391 for sale. Danny Marbell went ahead and bought it. Danny just brought the gun over to my office to show it off. The gun was actually nicer than I thought. Now I have to find a way to talk Danny out of it. I figure this is all MIA's fault.

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

That damn MIA he does crap like that. Bulge. LOL.

3. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Yeah, looks like Jack hasn't changed...he's got me into the same jam several times!

4. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

WOW!! What a tough crew. Oh well. :)

5. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

You guys are too much. LOL

I had never heard a bad word about Jack so i was really interested in this one. I figured somebody had just been dropped on their head to have had a bad dealing with him. Good One.

Matt

6. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

dickgtax If you want to straighten Jack out just bring your medicine and your cat over and get him to give the cat meds....LOL.

Bob Lawless

7. lovethesport

lovethesport Member

and what is thinking of while doing the packaging ---mia packaged a reloader with probably more care and attention than the queen packages her jewels---

8. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

I bit on this post also this would be first for Jack he is so good at attention to detail and how to do business on this site. It is why honesty and trust are built on doing right by your customers I'm glad to see that this ended well.
    Buddy

9. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

His cat might be the only one that had a "Bad experience with Jack".

Matt

10. Hivoltfl

Hivoltfl Member

I am glad some one finally called ol Jacks hand, he has got to me on several items. I don't know how to take a guy that does what he says when he says and tells things like they are, now if he could just teach that cat some manners....

Rick

11. turbonick

turbonick Member

Jack A.K.A. MIA is the best! I've bought a few Perazzis from him and they are all MUCH better than advertised. I have 100% confidence in him. I'm sure I'll buy from him again.

Nick

12. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I guess I may as well chime in. I sent him something ( don't remember exactly what it was) for free as a lot of us including him do. A few weeks later I recieved a $20 bill in the mail asking me to take my wife out for dinner. I won't be doing business with him again. You just cannot get one up on him. ( actually I would like to meet him as I consider him a friend)

13. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Yeah well he done me the same way, just out of the blue he called me up and said he would buy a few of my guns that I had. So I had to go out and buy more just to fill the empty spots in my safe. Some people are like that. And I shall not even mention the help on my computer that he offered and it was all on his dime. Anyway Jack aka "Mia" is always welcome as my customer.
    Don

14. abbielew

abbielew TS Member

MIA is just laying bad in the weeds enjoying alll the comments about
    himself. Now, lets find somebody to say something good about him.

Birddog

15. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Talk about a real "KNOW IT ALL" just ask him about something!!!

thanks for all you help, Jackson!

16. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

The 391 MOneyMaker was/is a nice gun. If you have never shot one of these, you wonder why you had not after you do. The fellow that bought the gun and I have been TS.com friends for some time. He is one of our TS.com philosophers. We shared a lot of my pragmatism contrary to his loftiness and we became friends. I like the fact that he bought it because he has bought a true dedicated trap gun. He is mostly a self taught shooter (as many of you are) and has made choices that fit the moment and not the plan. And strangely he is a planner by trade. But to Dicktax, it is a fun read.

Jack

17. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

Now that was just funny no matter who ya are!

18. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

MIA is a good guy. The gun is exactly as he described. I shot it today, and it is a clay crushing machine when aimed near the bird. Didn't have time to do POI, so only guessing at where to set the rib, but I could not be happier.

Thanks, Jack.

And Dick, I'll keep you in mind for a resale, with a smallish percentage markup and finders fee, of course.

Danny

19. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

I think I'm going to be sick!

BB

20. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

I didn't mean for this thread to turn into a lovefest. For those offended by all this male bonding, I apologize.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.