1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

bad day

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by black_wal_nut, May 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. black_wal_nut

black_wal_nut TS Member

hello, my name is steven, im new to ts. i hope someday to be a trapshooter, although i do shoot alot of trap on my property in oregon. anyway, i was woken up this morning with a phone call from my dad. he was on his way to come do some milling with me. apparently he had fallen asleep at the wheel of his f-350. when i arrived at the spot (4 miles from my house) he was on his knees next to his totaled truck. i quickly arranged a transport back to the V.A. for him, and went down with my back hoe to pull his truck out of the bushes. and as if that 2 hours of stomping in the mud and cutting my hands over and over again on the twisted steel wasn't enough a state trooper pulls up behind me when im only 1 mile from home. i ended up getting a 500 dollar ticket for not having insurance. its funny because on saturday night my brother in law flipped and destroyed his dodge 2miles from my house in the other direction. not to mention my tree hugging neighbor yelling at me from the property line at 7:00 pm last night for over 45 minutes. and for what?? shooting some clay pidgeons so that i might relax a little. i guess its never enough.

anyway, just thought id introduce myself. nice to meet you all.
    steven

2. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Hi Steven,

Sorry to hear of your bad luck and sure hope your Dad is ok. I visited your web site and you have some pretty wood. What part of Oregon are you in. I spent some time in your state several years ago and fell in love with it. I was able to fish the Wilamette and picked the best blackberries I've ever seen, in your fair state. Welcome to the site. Jackie B.

3. black_wal_nut

black_wal_nut TS Member

we are in southern oregon.

4. ThorsDad

ThorsDad TS Member

Steven , I'm in Roseburg how close are you ? Jay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.